N I N E

Tanya Pov |
" My mind is open
So wide since you came inside
I feel so alive
Without you life just passes by
Passes by, passes by"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God, tell me this isn't real , tell me I just got a lazy eye or some shit cause I can't believe it !
" Love , best friend.. you pregnant? "
Love: um.. I uh you see ..
" WHAT THE FUCK BITCH YESSSSSSSS "
Love: you're happy ? I mean I'm happy but me and carter aren't even together anymore , I don't wanna be alone . I don't want to be that person to bring my baby into a broken home "
" it's fine Love, you guys are gonna be back in no time , just text him .. you need to talk, god knows how far along you are. This might be just what you need to bring y'all together."
Love: okay 😩 but can't we finish our day together first ?
" of course big booty " she says as she slaps my ass , we both giggle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carter|
It's about 12:45 am and I see my phone light up. I didn't want to look at it because at this point if it wasn't my baby , I didn't give a fuck.
Text convo
Wife🤩❤️: we need to talk ..
me : yeah I agree, there's some things that I need to get off of my chest too.
Wife🤩❤️: how about tomorrow ? My house .. 2?
Me: yeah, cool.
End of convo
Damn .. I didn't think our first convo would be so dry but then again it's been a minute. I put my phone down , sigh heavenly and turn on my side. Tomorrow would be a long day but if that meant getting her back , the day could be as long as the strokes Ima give her when we making up. I fall asleep & the next thing I know it's 11am. " FUCK " I scream , I got up late knowing that I take years to get ready. I walk into the bathroom to take a piss , but since my shit on rock it's hard.. one of these days ima invent some shit that keep your dick from being this hard because I'm tired of aiming and missing . I piss, step in the shower and start lathering myself with my dove. Yes , I USE DOVE! Fight me 🤷🏾‍♀️ after 15 minuets I get out , brush my teeth, lotion up and walk to my closet . I decide to wear some joggers & my all black balencigas with a red polo tee. Picking up my phone I see that it's 1:00 and I know that it takes me like 30 to reach baby's house . I hop in my new Ferrari and start my journey .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love|
SHIT, fuck, bitch just text him. You need to tell him about this damn baby, if you got enough balls to suck balls , you got enough to text him. Be a big girl love .i say to myself.. Okay here I go
CONVO
me: we need to talk ...
Wuggs 🤤:yeah, I agree, there's some thing I need to get off my chest too.
Me: how about tomorrow ? My house .. 2?
Wuggs🤤: yeah cool
END OF CONVO.
I look in the mirror and pull up my shirt , I don't know how I didn't notice , I've been eating more , feeling more emotional and I even have this little pudge .. even though it isn't that visible . I get in my bed and try my hardest to sleep. When I wake up I grab my toothbrush and jump in the shower , while In there I brush and shave because lord knows I hate that my cooch hair grow back in .2 seconds. I get out , lotion up and put on this all black one piece and my jelly Fenty slides . I look at the clock and see it's 1:45, I decided to go to my kitchen and grab a yogurt.
15 minuets later
Carter|
I get out of my car , flowers in my hand , yes I did stop to get some , and walk up to her door. Before I ring the bell I breathe deeply About 15 seconds later I hear a click and the door opens up showing my beautiful baby, and man was she glowing . Something seemed different about her and I liked it . It was like she's a new person .. I just hope not too new that she doesn't want to be with me anymore . I walk in and hand her the flowers, she smiles and says a soft " 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 you " I kiss her cheek and go straight for the couch. I look down at the couch and remember the last time I sat here I was tasting her juices . She then comes and sits next to me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love|
He bought me flowers .. ☹️ man I miss him. I take the flowers,put em in a vase and proceed to sit next to him . He looks me in my eyes and for some reason we start to talk at the same time .
Him : I uh..
Me: you should ..
Him: you go first
Me: okay.. well first things first , I wanted to say that I'm sorry .. I just needed some time . It wasn't anything that you did and if you felt so, once again I'm sorry. I've been through so much and you proposing to me just threw me off a bit. I still love you and of course I want to be with you. I still wear the ring everyday.
Him: I get it, I just wish you would've opened up instead of pushing me away I didn't want to be alone , I love you, and if you're going through something , you shouldn't feel like it's so much of a burden that you can't tell me about it. You cry , I cry . We're supposed to be one.
Me: you forgive me ?
Him: yeah bubs. Now gimme kiss
Me: 😩 wait .. it's still one more thing.
Him: yeah? What's wrong?
Me: I'm pregnant..
Him: YOU FUCKIN LYIN!
Me : baby I'm fr . I just found out ..
Him: girl come here , we need to celebrate, my nut done reached its home. My son coming !
I giggle as he grabs me and kisses me . Maybe Tanya was right.. Somehow we end upstairs naked ..
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hit it on the stairs, then I smack it to the room
Had that coochie leaking, leaking all on my Gucci shoes
Kissing on your neck, tell me that I'm too deep
Need to tell your ex to leave you alone, he a creep
Ass up, face down"
He grabbed my ass tightly as he laid me on the bed , I sucked in a abnormal amount of air because it had been awhile since I've done anything. There should be cobwebs down there . He slides my panties off , and kissing down my neck .. he gets to my stomach and when he reaches my pearl I feel myself leaking. He then sticks his tongue in and swirls it around, I wear this man spelled " daddy " inside me . Surprised and extremely turned on , I wrap my legs around his neck pulling him deeper, he lifts his head up breaking the lock my legs had on him and he slaps my wetness with his big dick, I squeal hard. Using his free hand , he grabs my throat squeezing it lightly.. there was so much pleasure I couldn't even make a sound .
~~~~~~~~~~~
Well y'all , that was it .. I know it wasn't that good but  it's my first time in 2 years. It's going to get better , I promise . Also, if you're interested in writing with me , or have any advice message me ! I'm open to new things . Also, sorry for the short sex scene. Please vote and if you enjoyed, SHARE SHARE SHARE! ❤️ spicy things are ahead ! Smooches 😘