Part 16

Pre warning :

This chapter may contain violence, homophobia.

Alec stood near Isabelle looking his mum and dad down wary as he just looked at Isabelle "how long have you lot been in contact?, did you not think about contacting us?, the police?" Robert ( their dad ) spoke as Maryse ( their mum ) stepped towards Alec with her arms out he nodded

Magnus stepped into the hallway just after settling Gracie to sleep in her bouncer. He stood not far from Alec as Robert stepped forward "who's this?" Alec turned to Robert then Magnus "I don't have to explain to you" Maryse looked at Isabelle just as Robert stretched his hand out to her arm ,Alec pushed him back with force "get away from her".

Isabelle looks at Alec confused as he steps in front of her now ,Robert turns to Alec "shut your mouth faggot" then Magnus looks at Robert "don't talk to him like that!" He shouts as Robert laughs "oh I see boyfriends?, that's wh.." then Alec cuts him off turning to Isabelle "you see this is one reason why I left!, because you can't stand a son who is gay" Isabelle grabs Alec's arm as he turns to her.

"Alec I thought you left be..." alec cuts her off just then Jace steps in the room as Robert looks at him then at Alec smirking "Isabelle why don't you go with Magnus and wait in the living room" Alec looks at her and she just nods not moving

Before Alec knows it Robert's outstretched his arm again and as Alec wacks it out the way ,Roberts fist collided with Alec's face smacking him in the mouth as he covers his mouth, Magnus walks to Robert as he smacks him hard across the face pushing him backwards just then Alec steps in.

Grabbing Alec behind Magnus wraps his arms round his waist lifting his feet off the ground stopping him from walking further ,Alec starts shouting "you hit my little sister!, yeah that's why!" Isabelle turns to Alec "what?" She says crying, Jace takes Isabelle by the shoulders pulling her in a hug "come on, we don't need them".

Maryse pulls Robert off the ground as they leave the house slamming the door behind.

Magnus ahead with Alec sits him on the couch taking his one hand in his as he looks at Alec who's trying stand back up "let me look at that". Alec looks at Isabelle while sitting down as she sits on the couch opposite staring at the ground as Jace sits beside her.

"Izzy, I'm sorry" she looks at him as he goes to stand Magnus sits him down "sit a sec il grab some cold water" rushing out the room as Alec turns to Isabelle who's looking at him "when?" She stutters out.

"You was just 8 and I was 10, I left you with him to go out and when I came back in his hand was raised and he hit you, as soon as it happened I knew I had to do something" Isabelle looks at him now wiping her eyes "what and running away was the idea?" Just as Alec goes to answer Magnus returns

Taking Alec's chin in his hand Magnus gently dabs his swollen lip with a wet cloth as Alec moves his head back "ow" Magnus looks at him "sorry, won't be long" Magnus looks up as Isabelle walks Jace out the room.

Moving his eyes back to Alec who's looking down as he takes Magnus hand in his and moves his folded fingers looking at the bruises and cuts ,Magnus stops and looks at him as Alec grabs the cloth out the bowl gently dabbing Magnus hand. Magnus stares at Alec as Alec's eyes remain on his hand.

Putting the cloth down Alec looks back at him as their lips meet in a short kiss, Alec pulls back "uh I've decided I'm going to go to the police" Magnus looks at him smiling as he cups Alec's cheek "ok well il be there" Alec nods "I need to do this alone" he smiles at Magnus as he stands "il let you know how I get on" Alec pats him on the shoulder as he walks out.