Part 2

Magnus stood under the water sprinkler while Alec was sat in the bedroom. Dropping his tea on the bedside table he went to walk out the room before tripping on a jacket not noticing it from anywhere he picked it up. Realising it's Magnus he looked at the bathroom door then at the jacket as he felt in the pockets grabbing out a wallet as he opened it up and looked at the id badge on the side Magnus Bane, USA, 27th April, Doctor. Alec dropped the coat on the floor when Magnus came in and he noticed the wallet in Alec's hand.

"What you doing?, that's mine" Magnus snatches the wallet out of his hands and Alec looks at him "sorry I just needed make sure you wasn't lying about who you are I guess" Magnus checks his wallet then pockets it as he gets changed

Magnus turns to Alec "well don't I get to see yours?" Alec puts his hand in his coat pocket as he gets it out throwing it at Magnus as he slips clothes on.

Half hour later

Alec's sat in the chair as Magnus comes in "have you got any hair gel?" Magnus looks round in the cabinets as alec doesn't give him an answer as he thinks in his head. Before Magnus slips open a cabinet "found some" he says shutting the cabinet drawer. Alec looks at him "I'm just going to grab something from the shop, you ok here?" Magnus nods as Alec walks out the door.

Magnus takes his time to look around the flat ,getting to a drawer as it's locked so he looks round spotting Alec's laptop bag on the floor as he puts it on the desk opening it ,paperwork falls out "shit" Magnus spits as he looks at the door checking it's clear before he looks at the paperwork picking one up with a picture of Alec on.

He reads the details News alert : missing child 13 years old ,appeal for him to be found safely and returned to his home town. Black hair, blue eyes. Magnus looks at the picture of Alec as his eyes widen moving on he notices the map on the next page where places are highlighter boat rent - lake. he gets his phone out as he takes pictures of the paperwork. Magnus shuffles the papers into the bag quickly.

Alec walks in the door "hey, I'm back" Magnus smiles at him putting on a serious face "hi, I was just about to make a coffee..but I need to Uh you know" he gestures to the bathroom as he walks in there.

Alec sits in the arm chair before he hears scrunching sitting up he pulls the paper from behind him seeing his map paperwork printed off. Panic strikes him as he realises Magnus must know.

Alec's eyes become teary as he reacts quick grabbing his back pack off the side he throws his clothes in from the bedroom drawer ,putting food in.

"Hel.." he stops in his tracks as he watches Alec who's filling a bag "what's going on?" Alec looks at him "I'm getting out of here" Alec spits as tears drip down his face ,he pockets the paper map as he's about to grab his laptop bag there's a grip on his wrist "I can help you!" Magnus says in a firm voice

Alec moves his hand striking Magnus across the face who's hand goes to his own face as he watches Alec, alec grabs his laptop bag now as he's about to walk to the door Magnus stands there "I know!, just stop..I know your name isn't Jacob and I know you don't live here" alec pushes him "move out my way" Alec says

Magnus goes to grab Alec's laptop bag before Alec reacts quick with panic and smacks him across the face causing Magnus to fall to the floor, alec grabs Magnus by the collar "I didn't want this to happen..you didn't have to find out" Magnus looks up at him with hurt in his eyes as he cups his own cheek which is bleeding.

Alec's about to leave when he drops his bags kneeling down he gets out thick celotape. Magnus pushes himself back against the kitchen counter as Alec grabs his leg "I can't trust you.. I can't trust anyone" Magnus goes to cup Alec's cheek "I want to help you, let me" alec looks at him "pass me your car keys..now!" Alec shouts

Magnus hands them over as Alec taps his knee "now stay here and il be back, don't move an inch" alec grabs his bags as he walks out shutting the door behind.

Pulling the car out the back Alec opens the boot door pushing open the boot cover. Magnus stands in the kitchen thinking before he opens the kitchen drawer pulling out a blunt knife before shoving it in his back pocket.

Alec walks back in as he picks the tape up and rips a long bit off. He grabs Magnus hands bringing them to his front as he wraps the tape round "you know if you try anything..." Magnus looks at him shifting on the floor "why are you doing this?.. I'm willing to help you!"

——————————
Hour and half later

Alec drives down a long road as he carries on speaking while Magnus lays in the boot with tape on his mouth "thirsty?.. il stop now".

Pulling up Alec stops at a break station by a car park with a mountain walk. Getting out the car he opens the passenger door and grabs a bag out before closing the door and going round to the boot. He looks round before jumping in and shutting the door down.

Magnus sits up with hands and legs tied and tape on his mouth ,grabbing a bottle of water and a breakfast bar out the bag he puts it in between them as Magnus tries to speak, alec rips the tape off.