Part 1

He finished unpacking his belongings in his flat as he grabbed his hoodie off the side ,leaving his real id badge in his drawer and putting his fake in his pocket. Locking the door he left.

He walked to the town which was 4 miles away. Stopping at a side road he kept his hand out hoping to hitch a ride ,after a few cars went by a truck stopped as a man undone a window "hey, where you looking to go?" Alec looks at the man eyeing him up "uh ,just 6 miles to the next town. I need to visit the pharmacy" Alec gestures to his leg which he caught on a barb wire fence the previous day.

"Hop in" the man says as Alec gets in ,they set off "I'm magnus by the way, you got a pretty bad cut there I can help you with that" he says smiling at Alec then turning back ,Alec looks at him "names Jacob, il be fine" then the rest of the journey is silent until Magnus speaks again "so do you live far?" Alec keeps his eyes on the road "no, I just moved here" Magnus pulls up at the car park "it's just round the corner, do you need a lift back?" Alec gets out looking at his truck then him "yeah if you could" Magnus smiles as alec walks off.

He watches Alec limp round the corner before waiting. Alec walks in to the pharmacy picking up a box of pain killers, bandages and threading. He hands his money to the counter as he walks out.

Getting back into the car Alec puts his back pack on his lap "can you tell me where the nearest shop is here?..please" alec adds ,Magnus nods as he gets out the car and walks with Alec to the shop around the street.

Coming back out after 5 minutes with another bag ,filled with tins of food, loaf of bread and more food,also a bottle of vodka. He hops back in the car after Magnus.

——————————-

Pulling up outside Alec's house after being directed there. Alec eyes Magnus up and down "would you like to come in?" Magnus smiles "sure..I can help you with that leg of yours".

Magnus looks around the small flat as he notices the laptop on the side, a one armed old used couch then looking at Alec's opened bedroom door followed by a double mattress laying on some wooden palettes. Noticing Magnus looking Alec closes the door snapping Magnus out his gaze.

Alec walks to the small kitchen room as  he looks at Magnus "coffee?" "that be nice" Magnus says in reply while looking round still, he looks at the photo frame on the wall slanted hooked up as Alec breaks the silence "that's my sister and brothers" Magnus smiles across at him "where do they live?" Alec coughs before speaking as he hands Magnus the cup "they live miles away, far from here".

Half hour later

Alec's sat on the couch as Magnus pulls up a stool and he wraps a finishing bandage round Alec's thigh. "There we go" he looks at Alec who's staring at him "do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Magnus looks taken back "well you guess it I'm bisexual and to answer your question no" before Magnus can do anything Alec's lips are on his as Magnus pulls back then kisses him.

Alec stands pulling Magnus with him as they walk to the bedroom but Magnus pulls back "you don't want this, I just met you, I mean I barely know you and you barely know me" magnus blurts out

Alec raises a hand to Magnus cheek "so let's get to know each other" alec smirks as they get in the bedroom, alec pushes Magnus on the bed. "So we do questions and answer ok?, everyone answer we remove an item of clothing but not our briefs obviously" Alec laughs, Magnus nods starting, "I'm 25" Alec takes his t shirt off as Magnus does "well I'm 18, almost 19" Magnus smiles up at him

——————————————-

Morning 9:37am

Alec wakes up to Magnus who's already awake as he brings a cup into Alec's room who sits up "brought you a coffee" alec gives him a peck on the lips "thanks, your welcome to take a shower here or help yourself to anything" Alec smiles