Part 12

2pm

Enjoying his time with his siblings. Alec went to the kitchen while they were outside, stepping in he grabbed a bowl off the side "hello" Alec turned to a man stood in the doorway as he came in "who are you?" He laughs "just delivery this ones fairly big so I might need help" alec goes to walk through the door before stopping "alright il go get help" the man grabs his arm

"No that won't be needed" Alec looks at him confused before his mouth is covered by a hand and he's being dragged towards the chill room doors. Alec manages to kick a bowl off the side as it smashes loud enough for next room to hear.

As Alec's being dragged he tries to grab on to the side of the doorway before speaking through the hand but his voice comes muffled. "Alec!" Max shouts really loud as he walks slow to the man who's stopping as he opens the doors to the swimming pool room.

Jace stands after being the only one hearing it after their loud music and talking. "Guys, what's that?" He turns to Isabelle "bring Gracie" she picks up Gracie in her arms as she walks with Jace. Magnus walks ahead in front.

Max looks at Alec who's sobbing under the man's grip and looks at the man "your a baddy, let him go or il scream" Alec tries to speak but it's muffled and the man looks at Alec as they stop by the pool side "shut up little boy!" Stopping by the pools deep end Max begins to take action "JACE!!!!!!!".

Magnus stops with a hand out as he walks to the pool room stopping by the door as he turns to Jace nodding. Then rushing into the room as Magnus keeps his eyes on a shaking Alec "who are you?, just let him go!" The man nods before pushing Alec towards the pool as he slips falling in.

Jace runs after the guy ignoring Isabelle's shouts. As the man jumps over the wall Jace takes a short cut tripping the man over as he comes down the steps and he grabs his arms behind his back as he sits on him "prick!".

Magnus reacting quick dives in the pool deep end as he sees Alec who's struggling, swimming to him he grabs his arm wrapping it round his waist before pulling them up to the surface. Alec chokes out water before Magnus pushes them in the water towards the steps ,hands around Alec's waist he lays him down on the floor.

Isabelle comes beside with Gracie in her hands "Alec..is he ok?" Magnus nods before leaning over Alec close, he starts to unbutton Alec's shirt as he looks at Alec who's shaking "hey, it's ok now, I got you. Just lay there for a moment" Isabelle goes to stand "il ring an ambul..." Magnus cuts her off "I'm a doctor..I can check him" he smiles at her

She nods "Isabelle ,go check safely where Jace is" she walks out the room.
Magnus leans over Alec still "ok, open your mouth" Magnus cups Alec's chin as Alec opens his mouth as Magnus gets closer looking "seems clear..il check still though" Isabelle walks back in "Jace got him, he's flat out on the grass".

20 minutes later

After the cops take the man away after Jace and Isabelle lie to them they go. Joining Magnus back in the lounge. Magnus is leaning over Alec who now has a blanket wrapped around him. "I'm going to take him back and I think you guys should stay with us for a few days".

——————————

After arguing, they finally get into the mansion.

Magnus carries Alec bridal style in the lounge laying him on the sofa, as Isabelle sits with him taking his hand in hers "it's ok now, Alec" Magnus looks at her before taking off into another room, Jace sits with Gracie on his lap.

Alec's eyes are wet from crying ,Magnus comes back in the room with a bag and change of clothes. Setting the bag down on the floor he opens it getting out a stethoscope. Alec rolls over on the couch away from everyone "ok, so if me and Alec can just have time alone for a bit?...please" he smiles

With everyone gone and Alec's fresh clothes on, Magnus puts his hand on Alec's shoulders rolling him on his back "I need you to sit up" Magnus helps him sit up as he puts the stethoscope on Alec's chest "ok, breathe in and out Alexander" and he does, just as the door opens

"What's goin...is he ok?" Cat comes in the lounge as she looks at Magnus "tell me what I can do" Magnus waves her off with a hand as he puts his things away and kisses Alec on the forehead "get some sleep" he says as Alec closes his eyes rolling over on the couch, Magnus covers him with a blanket.

—————————

Time skip

Alec's left and gone back to the boat as he thinks he's too much trouble, amongst having an asthma attack which leaves him alone ,keep reading to find out if Magnus finds him or who else?"

———-