(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader (Part 3:FINALE)

(Danke to FyrenBrimstone for helping me with this! She helps me out a whole lot, and is a superb writer herself. Go check her out if you haven't! And if you have, go check her out again! X3)

Your P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since we made our relationship official. Nobody really minded.

"Ae, I knew it was gonna happen eventually anyway," Demo said. I playfully smacked him. He chuckled and took another swig of his beer, a considerable downgrade from his Scrumpy.

"Sorry, lass. I'm a shipper at heart, and you two were at the top of the Matespirit list." I rolled my eyes.

"You, Pyro, Scout, and your shipping charts...Who's at the top of Matespirit now, by the way?" He smiles and shakes his head.

"Nothing that isn't already official."

"Alright, then what else is at the top?" His smile grows into a grin.

"At the top of Kismisis, Red Spy and Blu Sniper." I gasp.

"Really? Scandalous~" He starts explaining why they would be perfect in a hate-fuck relationship. By the time he's done, a few hours have passed. I look at my watch and panic.

"Oh shoot, I told Dell I'd be down in his lab at this time! Sorry, gotta go!" Demo nods.

"Godspeed, lass." I race off to the workshop, cursing the whole way. Once I get there, I burst through the door, panting from all the physical activity.

"Sorry, Dell, I...*huff* I didn't check the time, and..." I looked around the room. He was nowhere to be found.

I look around and find a note. I open it and read it.

}I knew you wouldn't be here on time, that's just one of the things I love about you. Now, since you're late, you gotta run around the house in a scavenger hunt. Regretting being late now, aren't you? You probably ran all the way here, didn't you? Well, I'll know if you don't run, and you won't get what I was planning if you don't run.{

I groan and stuff the note in my pocket. I gotta run everywhere?

"This better be worth it, Dell!" I run out and start the scavenger hunt.

*after an hour or two*

I collapse in front of Dell's door. That fucker had me run all the way around the base, then told me to come back down here.

"DELL, I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN I OPEN THIS DOOR, IT BETTER BE A FUCKING GODSEND!" I slowly stand up and open the door. He's standing in the middle of the room, helmetless, goggles pushed up on his head, and topless. I blush.

"Uh, Dell, what...?" I shift uncomfortably.

"What? Can't Ah be comfortable?" He smiles at me. I sigh.

"Okay, what did you have me run all around the base for?" He walks up to me and holds out a gift box. I send him a questioning look but take it.

"What's this for?" I ask. He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Ah forgot to give it to you on our first date..." I blush harder and start opening it. When I opened it fully, there was nothing there. I looked back up to see him with his guitar. He strummed a few notes, and then he started singing to me.

"If I could hang a million stars up in the Texas sky,

None would shine as brightly as that twinkle in your eye.

Your face, so sweet and full of joy,

I'd do all I can

To give you what you deserve.

I am the luckiest man.

I can't tell you enough, my dear,

Though what I'm saying's true.

If I had to, I would walk to hell and back for you.

So my sweet little honeybee,

Please don't fly away.

You are my one and only sunshine,

Even when skies are grey.

If I could hang a million stars up on the Texas sky,

None would shine as brightly as that twinkle in your eye.

So, tell me, lovely little dear,

What more is there to say?

I would give you anything,

I'd never go astray.

If Texas had some royalty,

I know you'd be the queen.

You're the prettiest angel

That the world has ever seen.

If I could hang a million stars up in the Texas sky,

None would shine as brightly as that twinkle in your eye."

I cover my mouth with my hands and blush madly. He smiles and puts his guitar down, walking over to me. Once he stands in front of me, I hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me back.

"I take it you liked the song?" I nod and smile widely. He kisses my cheek and pulls back from the hug. I send a questioning look his way. He pulls me into a real kiss. I kiss back and blush softly. 

He pulls back and caresses my cheek. My blush deepens. He slowly walks backward, taking me with him. He sits in the Rancho Relaxo, with me sitting in his lap.

"Let's do this Texas style," He whispers huskily. I bite my lip and start grinding on him. He moans softly. I continue grinding on him, then stop to unbuckle his belt. I pull it out and drop it to the floor, then unzip his pants. He rests his hands on my hips, smiling softly.

I take out his member. It stands proudly with no signs of backing down. I undo my pants and pull them down a bit, then kneel over him in a riding position.

"You ready, Darlin'?" I nod. He starts gently pushing me down. I hiss softly when he first enters me, but it quickly fades into pleasure. After a few moments, I roll my hips.

He starts thrusting into me. I moan softly and hold onto his shoulders. As he keeps going, I keep moaning until he hits a spot that makes me gasp.

He grins and flips us over, then drives himself into that spot. I moan loudly each time he hits it and arch my back. After a few thrusts, I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Fuck, Dell~ I'm gonna cum!" He moans softly and nods.

"Me too! Oh, God (Y/N)-" I whimper and shudder, then cum around his shaft while moaning loudly. He pulls out and cums on my exposed stomach.

"Sorry, darl." He grabs a rag and wipes me off while I catch my breath.

"That was...amazing." He smiles and lays down next to me as best he can.

"Yeah, it was." I hug him. He hugs me back.

"Thank you for being my boyfriend." He chuckles.

"Well then, thank you for being my girlfriend." I giggle and kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight, Engie."

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."