23. Late Night Visit

Start from the beginning

He shrugged, "Like I said; you made an impression." He said and moved his lanky body over to me, placing his hands on the lower part of my back.

My thoughts from earlier came creeping in. How ordinary and boring I was and I how I didn't fit into his life no matter how much I wanted to. I didn't want him to leave. He should stay here in England with me. But that wasn't his life and I had to face that sooner or later.

"Alex, I.." my voice trailed off.

"You what?" he said and looked at me curiously.

"I don't think it's wise of us to start anything."

"Who's talking about starting anything?"

"You are - or your hands are at least,"

"What these?" he said and pulled me closer, "they're as innocent as O.J"

I laughed and pulled away from him. I turned towards the kettle that had started to make a deafening noise, indicating that the water was done boiling.

I had my back turned towards Alex, removing the kettle from the stove. Alex wasted no time and wrapped his arms around me placing his hands on my stomach. He started kissing my neck.

"Alex..." I sighed working up all my courage to say the next sentence, "please don't do this."

"Why not?" he stopped kissing me, but still had his arms wrapped around me.

I turned around facing him, "I just don't think it's a good idea seeing as you're leaving in a bit anyway."

He huffed, "why are you always so focused on the future? I know you want this just as much as I do - and who cares that I leave in a bit? I'll be back."

"Yes Alex - in 6 months. I was away from you for two months and they were the most horrible months of my life."

"I'll be back before, I promise!"

"When?"

"Soon. I promise," he said. Lips dangerously close to mine. I could tell that he was waiting for me to close the distance between us as he shot me a charming smile - but I didn't.

"Alex, I can't endure heartbreak upon heartbreak every time you leave"

"Then come with me."

"I can't. I don't fit into your world. My entire life is here in England"

"Quit your job and come with me,"

"Alex, I have more ambitions for myself than just to stay at home and live off your money."

"What, you don't think they have chemists in America?...Yeah, I knew that would make you smile."

I shook my head, still smiling from his words.

"Rhea, come on. You don't have to come with me. Your life is here just as mine is in L.A.. And honestly, this thing between you and I is scaring the shit out of me too but I don't want to think about that right now. We're only together for a few days before I fly out and I don't want to mess this up again. Fuck, I just want to kiss you right now."

I looked into his very brown eyes, arguing with myself what to do and say. I finally came to the conclusion that my heart was probably going to be broken in a few days anyway, so I flung myself around his neck, groaned "screw it," and went for the kiss.

Alex seemed taken aback at first not really kissing back, but he soon came undone from his frozen state and lifted me up on the kitchen counter, now standing between my legs with his hands on my thighs.

"Stop smiling, you idiot," I groaned, "you're ruining the kiss."

"Sorry," he said, a wide smile still plastered across his face.

His hands wandered up my thighs until they were fidgeting with the hem of my skirt. I understood what he wanted and I pulled off his white T-shirt.

He ran a hand through his dark hair, taking a step away from me. His lips were swollen from kissing and his eyes were dark. I had never seen him look more attractive.

"What?" I asked him, "something wrong?"

"We're not having our first fuck in the kitchen," he groaned, "bedroom?" he asked me.

I took his hand and let him to the bedroom. As we entered the room, Alex lifted me up with both arms and threw me on the bed. He was lying on top of me, kissing me softly when something on the bed caught his eye, "What the fuck is that?" he exclaimed.

"Oh...." I said, embarrassed that he had seen my stuffed dinosaur, "That's Mr. Sharptooth"

"Mr. Sharptooth," Alex whispered before he shot me a laugh, "tell me, how old are you again?"

"Let me show you exactly how old I am," I said before I took Mr. Sharptooth and threw him on the floor, pulling Alex close, kissing him more frantic than before.

Soon, I was lying in my underwear with Alex hovering above me.

He was eyeing every inch of me hungrily before he unclasped my bra leaving me in just my panties.

"Fuck, you look so good," he said as he kissed me and pressed his body against mine. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him even closer.

"Fuck Rhea," he murmured as he pulled away and placed two fingers on each side of my hips, pulling my knickers down slowly.

He trailed small wet kisses all the way down my body; neck, chest, stomach, hips, and thighs, before he parted my legs, and kissed me where I wanted him to the most. I moaned a little as a cue for him to continue what he was doing. And fuck was he good!