Chapter 27 - It's Getting Hot On My Shoulders

Начните с самого начала

            Of course, they hadn't had sex the night before, only cuddled because lord knows Harry was sore. "Baby, easy." Zayn laughed, moving his head away. Luckily, Niall and Louis didn't catch it so Zayn was in the clear. At least they wouldn't know just how affected Zayn was by Harry's slightest touch.

Harry giggled quietly, looking to the front seat, making sure the others were watching the road. "Don-" But Harry disobeyed, kissing the spot right above Zayn's crotch. "Stop, Hazz..." He groaned quietly, even though he moved his hips forward, only giving Harry more access.

           Harry smirked at him, fucking smirked and Zayn couldn't take that, so he grabbed Harry's hips, pulling him onto his lap were there lips pressed together. "Mm," Zayn humped, Harry's hands wrapping in his hair. "Eh, Eh!" Niall screamed, making the two brake apart. "Easy kido's, you're like rabbits! Take a break! We're lucky Harry could even walk today."

            Zayn groaned, setting Harry on the seat beside him. "Next time Charming, I promise."

           Harry growled, crossing his arms and putting his feet up to kick Niall's chair. No one interrupted him and Zayn and got away with it. "I mad at you." Harry said shortly, continuing to kick Niall's seat. " Harry, stop that, I promise when we get home we can do whatever you want baby." Zayn pleaded, squeezing his thigh gently.  

            But Harry scuffed, looking out the window. "Oh no, angry sex when they get home. We'll have to clear the house out again." Louis teased.

            Zayn hated the teasing. He blushed so hard whenever anyone talked about his and Harry's sex life, because that's just what it was, His and Harry and it wasn't to be shared with everyone. Deep down, Harry was still is innocent little brother and Zayn wanted to keep it that way.

            "For the record, me and Harry aren't going to have angry sex so stop putting things in his head!"

            Louis and Niall shut up after that till they arrived at the house, giggling and snickering as the two boys rushed up the stairs and straight to their room where they ran a bath and all Niall and Louis could hear was the splashing of water and sharp screams.

            Once the two had finished all was quiet in the house and everyone resumed to their lives instead of stuffing their ears with headphones. Luckily, the younger girls were out at their friends house.

            "They're animals, I swear." Louis grunted, tossing the rest of his dinner in the trash. Harry and Zayn would probably snack on something later but for now, no one even wanted to go near that room. "They're teenagers that have had sexual tension for years, what do you expect from them?" Felicite snickered, helping her younger sister put away the dishes.

            "How did the interview go today?" Jay asked the boys who put their plates in the sink. "Good, Harry and Zayn actually kept their hands off each other. We got a lot done and Jessica, their personal assistant I guess is coming over Wednesday to help with the writing process, but Harry just wants to draw."  

            Jay smiled, nodding. It was no surprise Harry wanted to draw. It was what he always did. After the fight...and makeup sex...Jay and Zayn found painting after painting under the bed in the room. Seems Harry spent most of the day watching Disney movies and coloring. 

~*~

            Upstairs Zayn and Harry settled in the warm water, sighing with content. "Gets better every time," Zayn snickered, tracing over Harry's new bite wounds, kissing them gently. His new favorite being the one right on Harry's chin which would surly need to be covered. 

            "Zaynie?" Harry asked, turning his body slightly. He was sat between Zayn's legs, their hands tangled together with Harry's head rested on Zayn's shoulder so his breath painted Zayn's cheek. "Can we get married?" 

            The question hit Zayn like a ton of bricks and he bit back a laugh. "Are you asking me to marry you, Charming?" He teased, cupping the boys cheeks. "I think..." Harry made a silly face like he was thinking.

            Was Harry asking Zayn to marry him? Was this even the proper way? "How about this," Zayn started, rubbing circles on Harry's skin, making a ring around his nipple. "When we get older, I'll ask you to marry me. But you have to promise you'll say yes." 

           Harry shook his head laughing. "I'll say yes." He insured, turning around and straddling Zayn's large lap were he nuzzled his face into Zayn's neck.

            "Zaynie?" Harry asked again, his voice muffled in Zayn's skin making a vibration, tickling Zayn. "Yeah, Charming?" He ran his fingers up Harry's spine, feeling the bumps and dipping his finger between Harry's bum cheeks, trailing off to cup them, squeezing Harry's perfect ass. 

            "Are we old enough yet?" He pouted, lifting off Zayn.

            The darker chuckled, shaking his head. "No Hazz, you'll have to wait a little longer...Sorry baby."

            With that, Zayn lifted Harry up and rested him on his feet. "I need to wash this dirty water off you baby, I'm really sorry." He sighed, draining the bath water and turning on the shower head.  

           Harry screamed and ducked but Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, hoisting him up. "Shh, Shh." He cooed, kissing Harry's neck. "It's okay, you'll be okay." He reassured, dipping Harry's head under the water.

            The younger gasped, shaking lightly until Zayn finished washing him, helping him out of the shower and wrapping his freshly washed Disney towel around him. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

           Harry shook his head, kicking the towel off and jumping under the blankets, completely naked and soaking wet. "I haven't even put lotion on you yet mister; don't think you're getting off that easy." Zayn snickered.

            The Pakistani boy then pulled the blanket off Harry, pouncing on him in a giggling fit. He then proceeded to dry Harry off and lather him in oatmeal and shea butter lotion for his baby soft skin, cooling him off and making him feel brand new.

            That night he let Harry apply lotion to his dark skin, and to say he loved it was a understatement.. Harry's hands were so precious and soft and it made Zayn tingle inside. It was amazing the way he touched Zayn's body, and it took everything in Zayn not to go round two right then and there.

            But he didn't. Instead, he tucked Harry into his side and watched as the happy, care free boy drifted to sleep.

____