2

It looks like I have a lot to tell Darcy, I thought to myself.

There was a boy with dark hair and eyes, a bit like mine but a bit darker, curly as well, he was a bit small but he was taller than me. Then again, everyone in this school is probably taller than me.

"What you staring at?" He snarled again, making me trip out of my staring gaze.

"Erm, nothing." I paused and I half tucked my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry, I'm new..."

"Don't give me all that..." He interrupted me.

"Can you tell me where the office is?" I pleasantly smiled, whilst probably flirting. I'm not really good at that whole game, but I can improve if Birmingham really was going to be my forever home.

"Ugh, fine because you're new." He groaned, grabbing my shoulder and dragged me along the corridor.

Hunny, when I asked you to show me where the office was, I didn't mean grab my arm until it caused permanent damage. I was just lost. Jesus.

"It's here." He stopped outside the glass door.

"Thank you..." I drifted off waiting for the name of the handsome teen in front of me, I would need all details for sharing with Darcy!

"Brad, but you can call me Bradley because you're not my friend."

Oh. Two can play at that game.

"Brooke, but you can call me Brooklyn." I smiled, watching him frown. Boys like him weren't answered back - I could tell - I've met many boys like him.

"Alright, bye Brooke!" He sang the part at end.

"Bye Brad!" I shouted after him on his departure.

He really thought he could call me Brooke and I would get annoyed? I've never ever been called Brooke before, I've always been Brooklyn.

I stepped into the office, where there was a calmer atmosphere. Trust me, there was people running around out there, probably 1000 different conversations and I swear I was getting stared at for walking with Brad. What's even so special about him?

"Hello, Brooklyn Flynn, I'm new here." I smiled at the elderly lady, who was sat behind a tall, wooden desk.

"Oh yes! Your brother Kai Flynn hasn't arrived yet but Mr Campbell can do the meeting with out him." She told me, I nodded in response and went over to a waiting area, whilst she went into a room.

I looked around, I do remember the room from going in for a meeting last time. But I just didn't remember the walk here.

"Brooklyn Flynn, Mr Campbell said he'll see you now," she turned around, "your buddy is here as well." Buddy, I'm sorry what?

"Okay!" I replied, getting up of the green seat and walking over to the room.

"Hello Miss Flynn, take a seat?" Mr Campbell asked, pointing at a spare seat, I gratefully took up the offer and sat down next to a blonde girl.

"Hello Mr Campbell," I smiled.

"Right, so I need to get on with this because I've got a meeting with some parents in about twenty minutes that I need to get ready for." He hurriedly said without breathing. "This is Ruby!" He said in a way too cheerful tone, stop, ew, cringe!

The blonde girl turned to me, "hi Brooklyn." She was really pretty, why is everyone in this school from a blooming Leonardo Da Vinci painting?

"Hey Ruby," I gratefully returned, if this was a scheme to try and make me feel like I've got friends, then I'm going to take it because as of right now I don't even know where Reece, Blake and George hang out, I'm most certainly not hanging out with Kai, he's in year 10 but he's already getting in peoples cars and skiving. I'm definitely not hanging out with Brad, it's supposed to be a fresh start, not a let's hang out with big headed people start.