Chapter 8-Lets party

Its the night of the party,  I am in the shower racking back and forth thinking about what I am going to wear. I was thinking of wearing a black dress that was too short for my liking but then I think I am going to wear a Navy blue off-shoulder dress that reached my knees which was recomended by my dog. Just kidding!  It had a kind of wavy figure but it still shows off my not so impressive curves .It was recommended by my sister abroad via skype. I did not want to wear it because it was too much revealing. But, she got me to wear a cardigan. And of course it would  not be complete without my black gladiator shoes I bought online 3 weeks ago but never got to wear.

I finally stopped racking and got out of the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and got on some underwear.

I got in my walk in closet and.. I saw a very cute scene: my dog was cuddling in the couch. hahah.. it was cute for me because he has white fur and the couch was white. It looked like my cute little dog was meltin! LoL. When I got over it, I went over to the dress and wore it carefully. After that, I went to brush my teeth. I then heard a loud beep! And that was my signal to get down and unlock the door. I ran down the stairs and quickly unlocked the door. "Hey." My eyes widened and I lost my words "Wha-wha? What are you doing he-here?" I asked. He just smirked and said "Can i come in?" And I just stared at him. I JUST FREAKING STARED! "eehhem!" He faked cough. "uh-uhmm yeah s-sure?" was the stupid response by me, the stupid nerd girl. What is he doing here?? in my house?!?!? A guy named James Anderson Miller! "Cool place." Okay.. isn't that what nate said?? Anyways.. "Uhh what are you doing here? Look.. I am supposed to meet nate in ab-" I was cut off yet again by the boy infront of me. Seriously, Can't he just listen for once? "I am here because he told me to pick you up because he cant do it and he also said that he is so sorry and he will see you at the party blah blah blah." "WHAT?!" I shrieked. "C'mon, shall we leave now?" He offered. "Y-yeah sure." Do I have speech problems? Nope. I am just reeally stupid.

***

We got there in about ten to fifteen mins. It was a very quiet ride. And it was in a bad way. When he got the car in park and got out I just let out a sigh of relief. I was still sitting in the car. He openned the door for me which surprised me. He gave me his hand but I just looked at it. He stull was not putting it down so I just took it. "Thanks." I said. He smiled in response which again, surprised me.

Here goes nothing. I went in the house, More like mansion in this case. Ut was a regular teenage party. I tried to look normal. So that it won't look like its my first time to a highschool party. I was frozen in the middle of the dance floor when someone just hugged me. My eyes widened and my feet were glued to the ground. Who is this? It was a random guy with blonde hair and a perfect body. "Get off her man." U heared someone say right before the random guy's weight was lifted off my shoulders. I turned around and saw Nathan pushing the guy away from me. "What's the freaking problem dude?" Asked the random blonde guy. "Heeyy!!" says rose. "What up?" Nate responded. "Not mu-"   OH SHOOT!!

HEEY!! sorry sorry sorry sorry I know I made y'all wait.. Yah and it is a long wit.. sorry sorry.. I promise it wont happen again. That is why I am gonna set my update every Friday or Saturday. sorryy. HOPE YAH GUYS LIKED IT. COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW!! :) :) :)

~Cameia ;)