Chapter 5- I am invited

"I am not!" I pouted.

"You are too!" he fought back.

"I am not a hopeless and lonely nerd. I also have have some fun, Nathan." I snapped back.

"Yeah right! And I am Mr. Pingy the oversized doll that came to life!" He said sarcastisally making me chuckle. "Just finish your drink so we can go." I said.

After he finished his drink, we got in his car and made it to school on time. We had to get to our next class which was chemistry.

***

"-do be careful and obsenrvant Ms. banks" He says.

"Sorry Mr. Jenning." I replied shyly

RING!!! RING!!

"Class dismissed." he says.

I got out if my seat and thinkning to my self: What Is Happening To Me?!. The whole class I was thinking about lunch time with Nate. Urgh! I am never like this! I usually dont talk to people and ignore their bullying. I guess no ONE has ever been this kind to me before. Yeah, that's it! It must be. Huh.. And here I was thinking that I have a Crush on him. Ha.Ha.Ha! Me? Crush? No way!

"Hey! Hey! Heathie!"

"Heathie?"

"hahah.. I meant Heather. Remember me? Rose. We have Drama class together.?"

"Oh yeah. We are partners for the prop thing right?"

"Yeah. I was just gonna say that I have this party on friday night. It

would be nice if you would come." she offers.

Wow. this is the first party I had in years. The first one was when I was 14. I still remember sneaking into the backseat of my big brother beacause I wanted to see how a party looks like. My brother was so cool. And I was not. Only he did not know that I was being harassed by his girlfriend and other mean girls like Chloe.

"Heather? You ok? Your kinda having your own world a while back."

Shoot. I am such a weirdo.

"Ummm.. I'm not sure. Bu-"

"Rose! We doing this party friday night?" A guy says as he interrupts our conversation. And he did not even acknowledge my presence.Jerk

"Oh yeah totally. Anyways this is Heather." Rose says pointing towards me. I Faked a smile ad I look at him and realize that he is..

"Band-aid girl?" James said.

Oh. It was him.... Oh! It was him!

"Umm.. uhh.. Rose I think I gotta go."

I ran towards the library since I have free time. But then I felt someone grab my right shoulder and tried to stop me. Shoot. What now? I am tensing up! Ugh! For the love of pudding!

"See at the party?" Says the Rose .

"Oh.. Umm.. uh.. maybe?" was my response then proceeded in the library. Thank goodness it was her.  I went for the couch at the very corner of the library. I took a seat and calmed my self. I let down my bag and looked at my phone. Wow. Things are kinda surprising lately. First, I made two friends in a week which was Nate and Rose. Second, I met James Miller, the schools badboy. And Chloe too. Well sort of met her. Then, I get invited to a party? hhhmmmm.. Am I going? Would my mom allow me? Ugh! She won't I am sure of it! But even if she did, I have nothing to wear and no one to talk to during the party. Oh well. I might as well try to ask her. I went out the library and went towards my car. School finished fast. I too out my phone and started the engine.

knock! knock!

"Oh... hey."  I said as I rolled down my window.

"So.. you going to the party this Friday?"

"Not sure."

"Come on. Pleeaase."

"Really Nate? Puppy dog eyes?"  I said as he pouts. This cute FRIEND of mine is super cute.

"We'll see." I said and finally drove away.

Hope you all like it !!! 

~Cameia