Chapter 7 -Zombie.

Okay, I woke feeling like I've been hit by a train. I have a massive headache right now and the alarm clock beside me is not helping. What's weird is that my own mother did not wake me up today. I imediately stood up from my bed with my jelly legs wearing only a pair of pajama pants and a short sleeve shirt that says 'CUTIE' with my barefeet. I walked towards my door and turned the knob when suddenly

"Oh shoot! You scared me!!"

"Zombie!! Zombie!!" Nate said as he chuckled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I grumpily asked him, while crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out at him.

"Came to pick you up" He said.

"Why?" I asked while taking my towel in my hand. I was heading to my bathroom when he said, " Because I thought that you needed one?" More like asked. He headed downstairs and closed the door behind me. I went to take a shower and it took me about ten minutes. Boy, that shower was relaxing. I wore our uniform since it was a friday. We get to wear our uniform every Wednesday and friday. I just did not want to wear mine since no one at school planned to wear them, it was a blue skirt that reached my knees and the top was a white blouse and blue necktie and to top it all of we had to wear a blue topper and black flat shoes. For the boys, they wore a button down shirt with dark blue slacks. Lucky for them. I sighed and put on some white socks then wore my shoes and went downstairs. I saw nate watching spongebob on the channel. "Where's my mom?" I asked. He jumped like a cat and screamed, "WOAH! HOLY CRAP! you scrared me. Oh.. and your mom went to work." he smiled. Then, I noticed something about him. His cheeks suddenly turned pink and he looked down on the ground. He was blushing! Hihihi! Why does he need to be so damn cute?! I sighed. I took my Green coat because it was chilly out. Nate went next to me and helped me put on my coat like a gentleman. "Thanks" I mumbled. I looked at him for a second and saw that he really looked good in his uniform. He looks REALLY Good. I looked at him for about 60 seconds and noticed that his hair was in PERFECTION. It was like he just woke up like that... Like he did not even try!!! It looked effortless.

"Are you checkin me out?"

"Heather?"

"Hello?"

"Hey! Nerd girl!"

Wait. Is someone talking??....... OH CRUD!! was I just checking him out? At least I was not drooling. I think? Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!! Sweet mother of fudge!!!!

"Uhhh.. Ummm.. I was.. I was ju-"

" Don't tell me." he said. I laughed nervously at this. Why do I have to be so weird? Am I really that much of a screw up? "Shall we go? We are gonna be late if we dont leave now." he said with a wide grin that almost blinded my eyes. We got to school in about. And when I got out of the car.... It was a normal day and we agreed that nate would pick me up after for the party.

Hai you guys!! I am so so so sorry for the super late update. School is just super duper stressing!! Anyways, thank you all for the votes.. I♥U ALL!! XoXo.

P.S.

any suggestions or questions? please leave a comment and I will try my best to get back at them as quick as possible. That's all! mwuah!

~Cameia :)