A Dip In The Pool

Start from the beginning

"Well," she says, struggling to come up with words, "how generous of you to use your time on helping her..." Queen Chelsea's words amaze me. This isn't the cruel woman I know, is it? This cannot be the woman who slapped me after our 'special' teatime. She said something... positive. That didn't have anything negative in that sentence. Well, today is off to a good start.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome, now, we have to get you put into your swimwear. Come, come!" she gestures and makes her way out with KC.

I follow them out, confused. "Swimwear? For what?"

"Some camera crews want to video and take pictures of you and Charles together. Queen Chelsea let them choose the venue and they decided on videoing you two at a pool they have reserved especially just for the hottest couple in England." KC explains for the queen.

"Oh..." They take me into my room and KC goes to pick me out a few swimsuits to try on.

"So..." I say to try and cover up the awkward silence between the queen and me. Queen Chelsea looks at me as she thinks for a moment.

"I bet you heard the," she pauses, trying to find the precise words to say, "argument last night."

My head automatically nods at the memory of last night. Charlie blowing up all in her face, and Queen Chelsea crying afterwards. She really does care about Charles; she has a funny way of showing it, though. Charlie didn't speak at breakfast this morning. He didn't even bother to smile.

"Well, I apologize for the loud noise at such a late hour." She says.

That is all you apologize for, Chelsea?! You practically took my old life away from me and ruined your own sons, and you apologize for the noise? I couldn't care less of the noise! Now, if I was asleep already I probably would've, but I wasn't! Does this woman even know what she does? Sorry for my mental rant. "It is okay..."

"Okay," KC exclaims as she enters holding several swimsuits, "I have bikinis, tankinis, one-pieces, cover-ups, everything she'll need Queen Chelsea."

"Ooh, lovely, go try them on, Arizona." The queen demands.

KC hands me all the bathing suits, and I go behind the divider and change into a one piece that was fuchsia. When I show them, both of their reactions were not good.

"We can eliminate one-pieces. I do not like it on her." Queen Chelsea states.

KC nods and tells me to try some tankinis and bikinis. I go back and change into a purple tankini with bubble designs on it with matching boy short bottoms that scrunches up in the back. I, honestly, feel like I have the worst wedgie ever. It is that bad. "I am not even going to walk out in this." I exclaim.

KC pokes her head in and shakes her at the Queen, "Yea, eliminate the boy short bottoms, too."

Next up is a pink bikini with silver sequins on the top. Again, a big no. They eliminate bikinis because we still want to keep it a bit more modest. I slip on a neon multi-colored tankini top with matching bottoms in the style of skirt. Now, this one is nice! It is modest, classy, and just plain cute. Oh gosh, before this royalty stuff I didn't think of what clothing was cute or not. Now it is official, I am girly.

Before coming to the castle, I would wear a dress once every, maybe, three months. Makeup never was placed on my face except on special occasions (like my birthday). Obviously, heels weren't my thing; I prefer sneakers, a random T-shirt, a nice pair of jeans, and my hair in a ponytail. I am girly, now.

Apparently KC and Queen Chelsea agree with my opinion and they approve it. "Did Sasha apply water-proof makeup this morning like I requested?" The queen demands and KC nods.