Nights Full Of Regrets - Virgil x Patton

Start from the beginning

The day passed rather quickly, and before he knew it it was dark outside.

Taking his leave, instead of going home like he does...never...he went to the strip club he visits daily, mostly because he wants to forget. And what better way to do that then drink and have sex?

Heading in, a few of the workers who walked by with drinks and barely any clothes sent him winks, as he was a usual visitor. He smirked back, mostly everyone knowing he was gay, so the only times one of the girls talk to him is when they're having normal conversation. Sitting at the bar, someone tapped his shoulder, surprise showing on his face clearly as he realised it was Patton from this morning. Giving him a once over, Virgil did admit the man was hot.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name earlier" he smiled softly, nothing like the other workers. Virgil leaned on the counter, raising his eyebrow, was this man really meant for this job?

"Virgil" he replied, nodding at the man who slid him a drink.

"Why're you here?" Patton asked, gazing around the tables of people. Virgil shrugged, sipping the alcohol that burned down his throat pleasantly. "To forget" he replied, making Patton turn to him, eyebrows creased in worry. Snorting, Virgil sighed out, he didn't need sympathy, his life was a train wreck, unable to get back on track.

He didn't even think he had any tracks. Metaphorically.

"Forget what?" Patton pushed, but someone called his name. The man sighed, biting his lip and gazing at Virgil again. "I can get off early tonight, help you home and-"

"Dude, you barely know me, why are you trying to help?" Virgil cut him off, sounding a little harsher than he meant. "...I've seen many people waste away their lives in places like this, you're young, I don't want it happening to you" he replied softly, rubbing his shoulder before walking away to the voice that called, Virgil watched as a few people slapped his ass as he went by, but Patton seemed to be used to it, he assumed so anyway as he didn't even flinch.

Turning back to the glass, he thought about what Patton said, sighing out deeply. Wasting away his life in a place like this seemed like the only option he had left at this point. After his parents kicked him out to the streets with nothing but the clothes he wore that night, he lost the motivation to do anything. It's a surprise he's here, still alive, to be honest.

Finishing the drink, he mindlessly played with the glass until someone say beside him. Glancing over, he caught Virgil's attention, looking...one night stand worthy.

After they spoke for awhile, Patton suddenly stood beside Virgil, staring at the man with a polite smile. "I'm sorry, he's with me" he chuckled lightly, the man quickly apologised and left, leaving Virgil to look at Patton, flabbergasted. "What the hell-?!"

"Virgil" Patton spoke firmly, staring down at him.

"Jesus, you're not my-"

"Virgil" Patton repeated, cutting him off, raising an eyebrow. For some reason, Virgil closed his mouth, head involuntary staring at the ground as if he were a child being told off. What the fuck?

"Wait by the door, I'll be there soon, okay?" Virgil couldn't do anything but nod, slipping down off the stool he stood in the doorway, arms crossed and eyes narrowed. He was still salty from the cock-block, and the sudden power Patton had over him. No one has ever done that to him before, why would they? But he doesn't even know Patton!

"Have everything?" Patton asked, scaring Virgil a little at his sudden presence.

"Yeah, except my will to live" he muttered in reply, leaving the building with Patton behind. "Here" he pointed towards his car, Virgil sighed but got in, slumping in his seat and crossing his arms. He couldn't believe his next door neighbour was driving him home. It was like he was sixteen!