2️⃣3️⃣: I Love You

Friday December 29 2017

EPILOGUE COMING SOON 🚧

Remember You are somebody and You are a beautiful somebody 🦋!

Paris

"Ard, ma."

After me and Kentrell big blow up the next day I decided to go home, I mean I didn't see the point in staying.

When I feel unwelcome, I've been home for about a week now and I haven't spoken to Kentrell.

Skylar decided to stay back so she had spent Christmas in Baton Rouge with Ben.I'm totally fine with that. Just cause me and K relationship didn't work out doesn't mean she has to suffer.

I was currently in my mother room looking for her wallet since she was on her way to work.

"I found it ma." I yelled as I rushed down the stairs to give it to her.

"What are you doing while I'm at work Paris?"

"I don't know probably go over heaven house. Since I ain't doing anything else."

"Ok." She reached in her wallet and gave me a 150. "Here, use this for food and you can drive my car since your father is taking me to work." She said as she handed me the car keys.

"Bet."

"Lock up when you leave." She reminded me as she left I the door.

I decided to FaceTime Skylar since I miss her dearly.

SkyBear😍🐻👯‍♀️
Connecting...

"Sisterrr, I miss you." I said as I smiled in the camera.

"I miss you too."

"Where you at dummy?"

"I'm at sherhonda House. Kendell was asking for you. He all like 'where my girlfriend at?' He love him some Paris." She said while laughing.

"Yo funny. Aww is that Kaybug." I asked referring to kayden sitting on the couch playing with his car.

"Yeah that's him." She said as she put him in the camera. "Say hi Draco."

"Hey Kay." I said smiling as he just waved.

"Where Ben and nem?"

"I think they just left the studio from recording love is poison and going to record a video to one of Kentrell songs."

"Oh ok."

"Is that my girlfriend?" I heard Kendell say. Sky must have told him yeah cause he ran down them stairs.

"Move roach." He said to sky. "Hey girlfriend, you look ugly today."

"Boy fuck you."

"When?" He asked smirking.

"Never."

"Ard whatever girlfriend you always want toargue." He said as walked up the stairs.

"I'm sorry boyfriend."