1️⃣4️⃣: Where Do We Go From Here?

Wednesday December 20,2017

Paris

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and we were packing our clothes because we had to be at the airport by 5 o'clock.

However I was finish so I decided to put my earphones on and listen to shooters by Boogie The One.

"I tell all my shooters load it up, cock it back, Let it bust.  shoot his ass, shoot his ass boom boom. Shoot his ass, shoot his ass boom boom." I rapped while making a gun out of my hand shooting the wall.

"I Tell all my shooters load it, cock it back, Let it bust. Shoo-" I go cut off by a pillow hitting me in the back of my head making my phone fall out my hand and hit the floor.

I turned around and it was boomer who threw the pillow. "Mane, shut the fuck up. Bean head ass." Boomer said mugging me.

"I swear to god you better hope my phone not cracked or we shooting the 60" I said while picking up my phone, of course my phone was cracked.

(A/N- shooting the 60 is baltimore slang for fighting)

I rolled my eyes and got in fighting stance, "I ain't never scared." Boomer said.

I straight connect my fist with his jaw. He slammed me on the couch and started hitting me in my arm and thigh. We was going at it.

"Oh shit. Say k, Paris and boomer out here fight!" I heard Ben yelled.

Few moments later I felt somebody pick me up off of boomer, "What the fuck." Kentrell shouted while he put me on his lap and held my arms.

"I didn't even do anything." I said defending myself.

"Stop lying, I saw everything." KD said coming out the hotel kitchen with some water.

"bitch you suppose to be on my side." I mouthed to KD.

"Oorrrr I heard what u just said to KD." 3 said smirking at me.

"See they lying." I said laying my head in the crooked of kentrells neck.

"Just chill out ight?" He said looking at me.

"Bet." I said getting of his lap and sticking my tongue at boomer, KD, and 3three.

"Where Starr and the kids?" Sky asked coming out with her suit case.

"They left this morning I think." Briana responded.

My phone started ringing I looked to see who it was.

Izzy😈🔵 would like to FaceTime....

I accepted it and Izzy face appeared.

"Fuck it is dummy?!" I said smiling at him. While I grabbed my earphones off the coffee table.

"Ain't shit. Fuck ya dumb ass at?"

"I'm in New Mexico with Skylar, Nba youngboy and nem."

"Oh damn, I leave Baltimore and ya ugly ass on tour and then you can't even text me back dummy." He said with his hands on his chest.

"Hell no you be playing the 50. Real shitt." I said laughing.

(A/N- playing the 50 is Baltimore slang for acting different or phoney)

"Ayooo dummy you funny as shit. But when the last time you spoke to young moose and skola?" Izzy asked.