9️⃣: First Stop Salt Lake City

Friday December 15, 2017

Skylar

It was currently 11:00 and today was Friday, which means today is the day me and Paris are leaving for kentrell's tour.

I'm in 2nd period right now finishing up my warm up our teacher assigned us this morning.

Due our flight being 1:00, we was leaving school early. I wasn't complaining either. Anything to get away from this bullshit ass school.

I'm really excited for this whole tour thing. I'm still shock our mom even letting us come.

"Good morning class." Ms. Baker greeted the class.

"Good morning." We all replies in unison.

"Get started on page 300-305, till the end of this period." She informed us and went to her desk.

We all nodded our head and did as told.

I was on the last page for the book until I heard Mrs. Black over the intercom, "Sorry for the interruption. Can Skylar Jones and Paris Jones come to the office for a early dismissal."

I turn my paper in and said my byes to the class. Even though I'm glad to be leaving school for some months, I know I'll miss the people in it.

I went straight to my locker to get my things. Mr. Dickerson was yelling down the hallway telling the girls to get to class.

Before he could start walking down the hallway the girls ran causing one of them to fall.

I started laughing, "I can't believe I'm really about to miss this school."

No matter how many times I said fuck school or I was glad for days when we had two hour delay or no school at all. I always looked forward to coming.

I got the last of my stuff and made my way to the office seeing my mother and Paris waiting on me. We made our way to the car was on our way to BWI airport.

Once we arrived we gave our moms, a kiss and hug.

"I love y'all." Our mom said before watching us board the plane.

We blew her kisses, "we love you too." Just like that we was on our way to Atlanta.

Youngboy

"Say, Montana who picking up Sky and Paris when they land in Atlanta?" Ben asked rolling up a fat backwood.

Montana ran his hand down his face before replying, "Shit, I don't even know. But fasho me and Twin probably go pick them up."

"Say yb, you and Paris need to make that happen." Boomer suggested.

I smacked my lips, "I don't need make shit happen mane. All I wanna do is take care my sons, make money, and fuck hoes."

"Welp, I hope you fuck those hoes with a condom. Cause we all know how ya sperm is." KD said nonchalantly making Boomer spit out his juice and laughing.

"Damn." I heard baby joe add in.

"Say k, my nigga KD have no chill." Montana said laughing