1️⃣6️⃣: Choosing

Still December 21, 2017

India

"I be on some fuck niggas get money type shit." I said as we got in the Uber and on our way to the concert.

"Yeahhh, all my bitches lit. Dumbwayyy." Sky yelled while recording.

"Hold up, Beenie calling me." I said as I grabbed my  phone that was ringing.

3️⃣three🤸🏽‍♀️🤤 .. I answered.

"Hello?" I said as I turned down the music.

"Say, where y'all at? We about to pull up." He said.

"We just left the party. We in the Uber now."

"Mane, whatever just tell the guards you with youngboy."

"Bet." I said as I hung up.

"What he say?" Briana asked.

"He said they about to pull up and when we got there just tell the guards we with youngboy."

"Oh ok." Briana said.

"Paris should've came." Sky said her whole body language changed you can tell that she miss her.

"It is what it is." Briana said.

"Let me hold the aux cord." Sky said as she took the aux cord. "I'm about to play some Baltimore music. Get hip."

She said as a song started playing. "Gimme them 100s gimme them 50s gimme them 20s. I need that money, took over ville took over the city, now a young nigga tryna take over the country. Whole lotta money whole money money me and my niggas need a whole lotta money." sky rapped as she recorded herself on Snapchat.

"Mane, this shit bump."

"You ain't Lying. What's the name of this song?" Briana asked Skylar.

" whole lotta money by ybs skola" as soon as she said it I downloaded it on Apple Music.

After we listened to 3 more songs we finally pulled up at the concert. "This bitch already jumping." Sky said as we walked towards the door.

"India!" I heard somebody yell my name. 'Who the fuck Is that' I said in my head while looking around. Then I noticed it was boomer calling my name. I tapped the girls and pointed towards boomer and we all walked towards him.

"Say, India fuck took y'all so long." He asked as we walked backstage with him. I shrugged and open the door to a mad Paris and Kentrell.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked as I sat next to Ben.

"They was arguing about Paris going to B.R for Christmas." Beenie explained.

Sky leaned over to whisper something in Paris ear. They both got up and walked out the door. Kentrell huffed and got on his phone.

"Well damn, this shit is interesting." Kd said as he sat back making baby joe laughing.

"Here bro you need this." Baby joe said as he tried to hand Kentrell a back wood.

"Nah." Kentrell said as he chuckled.

" 'ion do no drugs when I'm in your city. I swear I'm high off the feeling' head ass." KD said making  us laughing.

"Say, Kd on that 10 shit." Ben said laughing.

"I'm not finna play with y'all." Briana said laughing.

Paris

I was in the bathroom talking to my mother about the whole situation about me going to Baton Rouge.

"So whats the issue Paris?" My momma asked me.

"It's not the fact that I'm  going to Baton Rouge. It's the fact that its Christmas." I explained as I wipe my tears.

"Paris, I know you don't want to go because of what happened to your grandmother. But don't let that hold you back, from meeting new people."

"But ma, every Christmas we go to her grave sight and spend time together." I tried to explain again.

My grandmother died on Christmas morning from cancer. She understood me in someways people will never understand.

"Listen to me Paris, you don't have to go. It's all up to you. Keep your head up and have fun I love you."

"I love you too moms." I said as I hung up and begin to wipe my tears. I walked out the bathroom and hugged my sister.

I love her more then anything. "It's going be alright." She said in my ear.

When I cry most of the time it's because I'm frustrated and people aren't understanding where I'm coming from.

As soon as I walked in Everybody was looking at me. "Fuck y'all ugly asses looking at?" I asked a sat next to Kentrell.

"Say, my sister back to normal." Ben said smiling.

"Dents I'll have a answer to your question by tonight after the concert."

"Y'all so cute." Kd said, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Show time." Montana said as he got up off the couch. We all got up gather our stuff and walked out onto the stage behind youngboy.

You can hear the crowd yelling, screaming, and clapping as we walked on the stage. The first song the DJ played was Confidential

Youngboy

"Hop out the back of the Bentley, I'm thuggin'
Strapped with that forty, you know I'll bust it
Hustlin', yeah we be trappin' in public
Strugglin', I really came from nothing
Gone on the road, I be chasing that money
Flooded in diamonds, you ain't taking nothing" I rapped as I started getting hype.

Whenever I'm on stage I zone out. I just be in the moment performing inform of hundreds of people.

"Hitters on go and I'll push the button
Shoot out anywhere, you know it ain't nothin'
John Wall, that's my nigga
Ralo opp, know I'm with it
Stood tall in that prision
Now I'm up and bitch I'm gettin' it." I said as I started doing my dance.

"Talk on the flip, they be tappin' my cellular
Fuck the police and you know we ain't tellin' nothin'
Know that I'm with it, I'm quick [?] somethin'
Really about it, nigga never [?] it nothin'
We don't know you then we won't sell you nothin'
Take your chain if I feel that you stuntin'
Rob you, I ain't leaving with nothing
Make a song, watch how quick I'ma burn you" the crowed rapped as in the mike. I performed a couple more songs. Then we all loaded on the tour bus to head to the airport.

"Memphis, Tennessee here we come." Montana shouted as he recorded all of us.

"Little do they know shit about to be aired out." I heard baby joe mumble.

"Real shit Mane."

_____________________
Yours truly done dropped another bangerrrrr.. thanks again for 6k viewsss aye a bitch Rey be at 10k... FREEKENTRELL🤞🏽❤️

Goal: 25 votessss for next chapter

#BALTIMOREBOOMING
#NBAxBBGxMGNG
#FUCK12🖕🏽
#FUCKTHEJUDGE🖕🏽

Miraaa Out This BITCHHHH!!