Jack Frost

My name, is Jack Frost. I'm the guardian of joy. Me and the other guys-North, Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy-have grown allot closer ever since Pitch Black was defeated.

  I always tend to wonder how I was so nutral with not being seen before. Sure there was hurt and stuff like that, but I managed just fine. Now that I have believers, such as Jamie who is now in the seventh grade, I can't imagine going back to a world where 'Jack Frost' was just a myth.

  In a way, I'm kind of glad the hole fight against Pitch happened. We put him back in his place, and no real damage was done, so can you really call me selfish? If the battle had never happened, where would I be? I'd have never thought to ask tooth for my memories, and the guardians would still ignore me.

  Right now I'm just chilling at my pond. See what I did there? Yeah, I've kind of taken the place as my own. I sleep in the nearby trees, and wait for Jamie and his friends to get off school and go Ice skating.

   Of course, when summer comes around I have to travel further up North. I've spotted the summer spirit a few times, and honestly wanted to interact with her, knowing what it feels like to work alone. Our worlds could never collide though. She's fire, I'm Ice. I travel up north, she heads for the South. We're polar opposites, we could never cross a certain invisible border without causing danger.

  It doesn't mean I haven't wondered who she is though. Right now, I chose not to think of what I can't do and focus on what I can do, which is wait another four hours for the kids to get off school.

  That's when I heard it. An evil laugh coming from someone blending in with the shadows. I fall out of the tree I'm sitting in, hitting the ground hard. My hand reaches for my staff, and I scramble to a defensive position.

  "Who's there?!" More laughing, before the figure emerged from the shadows. "Nice seeing you again Frost."

  "Pitch!?"