Memories.

Deep in the caverns of his layer, Pitch black had been staying underground for two hole years now. He dreamed of his revenge on Jack Frost. He cursed the guardians every night before he went to sleep. He created armies of nightmares even though he knew they wouldn't do a hole lot of good. Pitch came up with idea after idea that could possibly help him escape.

   It was the anger the Boogie Man had against the guardians that fueled him. That kept Pitch going. Especially towards the spirit of winter. He was so close, his plan perfect. Then Frost had to show up and ruin it all. Ruin his chance of escape. Well not this time. All Pitch needed, was an advantage.

   Maybe, just maybe, he finally had it. You see, around two months ago the spirit of fear had managed to recover none other than his own memories. Memories that would change his life forever. At first, the memories made no sense. The only thing Pitch was seeing was Jack Frost and his little sister. Then it dawned on him after a while. After Pitch had seen a scene play in front of him of himself playing hide and go seek with Jackson and Emma Overland as their names were at the time, did the boogie man finally manage to come up with a plan even man in moon would never be able to outsmart.

   Standing up and perfecting another nightmare (These were incredibly hard to make because he had very little access to dream sand) Pitch looked out a window in the roof of his layer with a wicked smirk on his face. "Just you wait Frost..." He pet his raging nightmare to calm it down a little. "We shall meet again very soon..." Those golden eyes were filled with mischief.

   "Little Brother."

And with that he started planning his escape from his enclosure.

(A/N) Hey guys! I know it's short, but this is just the beginning. Please comment, PlasmaSnow16 piece out!