Ending

Dim-sky was looking away spear still poised. Instead she saw the spirits carrying the wolf. They surrounded the wolf turn her back into a human.

"Animalleah", Dim-sky whispered. Animalleah looked over herself finding her human body again. Winter turn to spring.

Starla came over to Dim-sky. "Starla?", Dim-sky said amazed. Starla took Dim-sky's coat and Animalleah totem.

Dim-sky threw her spear to the ground. Starla put Dim-sky coat around Animalleah. Animalleah smiled but it faded when she heard whimpering.

Lilly was peering behind a rock. Animalleah limped over there and kneed down. Lilly hid more scared. "No need to be afraid Lilly. It's me", Animalleah said.

Lilly ears perked at that voice and jumped into her arms. Animalleah hugged her tight. Dim-sky has a look of guilt. Starla handed Animalleah her totem. Lilly sniffed it as Animalleah held it out.

Animalleah sighed and said, "She needs me."

"You know, she did look better as a wolf", Dim-sky said. Starla raised a eyebrow and smiled.

"But Dim-sky", Animalleah said.

"It's alright Animalleah, no matter what happens, you'll always be my little sister", Dim-sky said putting Animalleah totem on Animalleah.

Both hugged as Animalleah started to change back. Dim-sky pulled back noticing a big wolf hugging her. "I'm sorry did I say little?", Dim-sky said. Animalleah did a wolf laugh. Starla came over and all hugged one last time.

They all looked over at Lilly being nuzzled by her mother. Then Starla and Lilly's mother returned to the spirits.

Animalleah came over Lilly and Lilly yelled in joy tackling her. Dim-sky joined in the play fighting.

My sister taught me all about loyalty. And this was about a girl who wanted to become selfless and she did.

Back in the village Sun handed to torch to Dim-sky who lit the fire. The crowd parted as Animalleah came walking down. Lilly was sitting with the human kids.

Dim-sky took one of Animalleah's paws, dipped it in paint then place the print on the wall.

Animalleah smiled and Lilly ran up standing next to her sister.

She became selfless by becoming a wolf.

THE END