Wolf fight

"Loyalty", Sun said.

"Huh, Animalleah asked as her smile fell.

Sun was holding a wolf totem and put it around Animalleah's neck.

"The wolf of loyalty?", Animalleah asked unhappy.

Sun explained the meaning of loyalty as Animalleah looked at he sisters who were giggling.

"Who wants to trade?", she whispered.

"There is no trading!", Sun yelled and bonked Animalleah on the head.

"Animalleah loyalty is a powerful thing and if you succeed, you will place your hand print among those of your ancestors", Sun explained showing a wall with hand prints.

Animalleah walked towards it and looked at her hand. Sun held her wrist and lifted her hand up. Everyone cheered and Animalleah fake smiled.

After the ceremony Animalleah when to check on the rabbits.

"There she is", Dim-sky said.

Animalleah rolled her eyes and started the other way.

"Come on, I'm sorry", Dim-sky said. "Besides I got you something."

"Really?", Animalleah asked her face lighten up.

Her smile fell when Dim-sky threw a flower crown on her head.

"Now while you go around being loyal to everyone, you'll smell so sweet", Dim-sky said.

Animalleah angrily took off her crown and pushed it into Dim-sky's stomach.

"There you are, good to see instead of fighting, you're giving each other flowers", Starla said coming.

"Yep, suites loyal girl here", Dim-sky said sprinkling petals on Animalleah.

"Yeah whatever, go check the rabbits Dim-sky", Starla said.

"Sure, Animalleah is loyal to me, she is really loyal me not", Dim-sky said walking away.

Animalleah picked up a rock but Starla stopped her from throwing it.

"Animalleah", she soothed.

"If I could-she just so", Animalleah didn't know how to explain her feelings of annoyance.

"Just because Dim-sky's totem is wisdom, doesn't mean she's wise just look", Starla said just as one of the dogs bit her in the butt.

Both cringed then laughed.

"Look Animalleah, I even had trouble with my totem", Starla said.

"Really?", Animalleah asked not convinced.

"Yeah, like the eagle of guidance what does that mean? ", Starla explained showing Animalleah her totem. "But now that I'm older, I know it means being a leader and taking care of you two."

Animalleah smiled and said, "I just want to get my hand print on the wall."

"Be patient, once you live by your totem you will", Starla assured.

"Thanks, but I mean the wolf of loyalty? A wolf isn't loyal, they don't think they don't feel they-" Animalleah was cut of seeing wolf track with an broken empty basket. "They're thieves."

"Hey! You didn't hang this up did you?", Dim-sky said with some angry villagers.

"I-I was pretty sure that I did", Animalleah said.

"You should of got the totem of pin head", Dim-sky said.

"Calm down", Starla said before they would fight. "We'll just make another basket."

"We, no it took me two weeks to make that basket. Make loyal girl do it, she's always messing things up", Dim-sky said.

"Dim-sky", Starla scolded.

"Fine I go get the basket", said Animalleah grabbing her spear and leaving.

"Animalleah wait, Animalleah!", Starla called.

Animalleah didn't listen.

Starla glared at Dim-sky.

"What?", Dim-sky asked.

Starla shook her head.

After awhile Animalleah found the broken pieces of the basket.

Suddenly she heard sniffing. She looked up seeing a wolf. She pick up a rock and threw it. 

The wolf looked at her snarling.

Starla and Dim-sky were looking for Animalleah.

"Animalleah! Where is she?", Starla said.

"If we're lucky, far away", Dim-sky said.

Then they both heard a scream and saw they sister fall off a cliff! She landed on a lower ledge.

Both quickly ran up there to help her.

"Animalleah, grab my hand", Starla said reaching down.

"No Starla you have to get out of here!", Animalleah warned.

"What?", Starla asked confused.

"The wolf behind you!", Animalleah yelled.

Starla turned around startled.

"Hey wolf come this way!", Dim-sky yelled distracting it.

Starla reached down pulling Animalleah up.

Then they went to help Dim-sky.

The ice broke under Dim-sky! Animalleah caught her before she fell through. Starla was keeping the wolf away.

The wolf raised a paw and scratched Starla across the face!

Starla fell and the wolf walked towards her sisters.

Starla looked up seeing cracks in the ice and stuck her spear in one. Then she pulled towards her. The wolf stopped seeing more cracks form.

"Starla!", both sisters yelled seeing her just sitting there and the glacier started falling apart.

Both Starla and the wolf fall into the water.

Animalleah and Dim-sky looked over the edge seeing the wolf come out, but no sign of their sister.

They rushed down there to looked for her but only found part of her spear and her hood.

The village had a ceremony for her death. Starla was now with the spirits.