Wolves and Rabbits

"So see anything familiar or you can't see anything behind my fat head?", Animalleah asked jokingly. Lilly laughed riding on her back. "You really think I have a fat head?"

"We'll make it her lift your shoulders, it wouldn't look so big", Lilly said.

"You mean like this?", Animalleah said like one side. "Or this?", lifting the other. "How about this?", lifting both.

Lilly laughed having fun. Then the saw two ram slamming horns. One was buff and the other was skinny.

The buff says, "Oh that feels good."

The skinny one says, "That really clears up the sinuses. Hit me again, I think she watching. Hello beautiful!"

A female ram rolled her eyes.

"We can be like a pair", the buff ram said making a kissing face.

"Woah she looking at me man", the skinny one said.

"Yeah, your skinny legs" the buff one countered.

"Excuse me miss, it's go time", the skinny said ramming the buff one with his horns.

"Uh hello, I need some directions", Animalleah said interrupting them.

"What do you want?", the buff ram yelled. It echoed. Both rams looked at each other saying what was that.

"Excuse us wolf", the skinny ram said and yelled, "Hey shut up!" That echoed too. They started yelling at the echos.

Animalleah laughed and Lilly said, "I think their horns a screw on too tight." Then Lilly looked around. "Wait, I know this place we'll close."

"Really?", Animalleah asked excited.

Lilly jumped off her back and said, "Yeah, we have to get through here". Lilly said pointing at a lava field.

Animalleah jaw dropped open and looked at Lilly. "What?", Lilly asked.

Both walked in and Animalleah soon lost sight of Lilly. "Lilly, Lilly where are you!?", Animalleah called.

"Rawr!" Lilly yelled jumped out of nowhere.

Animalleah stumbled back startled.

Lilly laughed and Animalleah said, "Don't do that."

"I scared you, didn't I?"

"There's scared, then there's surprised."

"And you were both", Lilly laughed then saw a formation that looked like a skull.

Animalleah snarled trying to scared Lilly while she was distracted.

"Nice try, Uh you got a spit right there", Lilly said not frightened. She then gasped and yelled, "Animalleah!"

"You're not getting me this time", Animalleah said.

"No Really Animalleah, look out!," Lilly yelled just as a spear stucked itself a foot from Animalleah's paw.

Animalleah whipped around as Dim-sky appear. "No", she whispered.

"Come on !", Lilly yelled running off.

Animalleah took a step back and steam went off. She had an idea. When Dim-sky came running at her, she snarled lifting her front paws and slam them down and steam blocked Dim-sky from getting to her. 

Animalleah then ran as the steam cleared. She saw a log bridge and put her front paws on it.

Her perked at her name being called. Lilly was still in there!

"Animalleah! Animalleah where are you!?", Lilly yelled looking around. Animalleah came rushing in lifting Lilly in her jaw and ran.

Once the got to the bridge Animalleah fell stomach first on it. She stood and very careful walked across. Both trying not to drop Lilly or letting her injured leg slip.

Dim-sky came to bridge and used her hands moving it. Animalleah dug her claws in the bark and the bridge moved. She threw Lilly safely to the other side then jumped on the other side.

Dim-sky yelled in frustration as the bridge on her side disconnected. She angrily threw rocks at the two of them.

"Come on, we need to go", Lilly said rushing off.

Animalleah looked at her sister sadly and began to follow.

Dim-sky grabbed her spear head that had the wolf totem on it. She ran and jumped sticking the spear in the log to climb.

Animalleah yelped and looked over the edge whimpering. The log started to fall. Animalleah grabbed it with her jaw desperate to help her sister.

It fell in the river below. Dim-sky surface holding onto the log and looked up a Animalleah, feeling like she fail.

Animalleah watched her sister float away then followed Lilly.

"Why is she after us?", Lilly asked Animalleah.

"Because we're wolves, we're killers", Animalleah said.

"Who's the killers?", Lilly asked.

"Wolves", Animalleah said.

"What, I haven't killed anybody, neither have you", Lilly said.

"Lilly, when you're older, you'll understand", Animalleah said.

Just then a eagle (not Starla) flew low yelling, "Rabbits, rabbits!"

"Yay! We're here, we made it", Lilly yelled running ahead. Animalleah quickly followed.

Animalleah tripped and tumbled down hill and fell in tall grass. She stood only see a brown wolf rise. She ran the only way only to come muzzle to muzzle with a white wolf. Animalleah ran and stopped seeing a big black rise out of the grass holding a dead rabbit.

Animalleah screamed loudly. She then looked around seeing all the wolf staring at her confused. "Try not to scare the rabbits away", the black wolf said.

"Hey Sky", Lilly came running over hugging the black wolf. "Have you seen my mom yet?"

Sky shook his head. "Yay! Animalleah and I beat her."

Sky looked at Animalleah and said, "She's with you? I've never seen you before, it's weird."

Animalleah said, "Yeah um can I talk to Lilly privately?"

Her and Lilly went a clearing. "Lilly I need to go", Animalleah said.

Lilly said, "Oh okay, when you come back we can-"

Animalleah cut Lilly off saying, "No Lilly, I'm not coming back."

"What?", Lilly asked sadly.

"It's complicated", Animalleah said.

"You're leaving?", Sky asked overhearing them.

Animalleah stumbled back startled. "What, no I mean yes, I just don't belong here."

"Don't belong? All wolves belong here. Come on let's have fun", Sky said.

Lilly tugged a Animalleah's tail showing her a beautiful sight.

Rest of scene is song