My Little Sister

Lilly jumped to Animalleah's mammoth and started talking again. After awhile Animalleah closed the pups mouth asked, "Do you ever stop talking?"

Lilly ignored the question seeing the spirits. "Woah look a light rainbow. We can see the spirits from here", she said.

"You know about the great spirits", Animalleah asked surprised.

"Yeah, my grandparents are up there. My mom told me their responsible for all the changes. Like the seasons, the moon changes shape, and tadpole changes to a frog."

"Yeah, Yeah, for a change they should just leave things alone", Animalleah said.

"Why would you say that?", Lilly asked surprised.

"My sister's the spirits. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here", Animalleah explained sadly.

Lilly eyes were wide and asked, "You have a sister up there? What happened to her?"

Animalleah said, "She was killed by a wol- by a monster."

Lilly asked, "What's your sister name?"

"Starla", Animalleah answered.

"Thank Starla, if it wasn't for you I would of never meant Animalleah", Lilly said. She looked at Animalleah. "I always wanted a sister." Lilly fell asleep next to Animalleah.

Animalleah didn't push her away this time. Animalleah looked at the spirits then fell asleep too.

————————————————————————
Soon morning broke and the moose brothers woke up. "How about we play a game Jack?", Aster asked.

"Ok how about I spy with my little eye something green", Jack said.

Aster looked ahead and said, "Tree?"

Jack nodded. "Ok your turn."

"I spy with my little eye something with bark."

"Tree. Okay I spy something tall."

"Tree, I spy a vertical log."

"Tree, I spy-"

"Tree.

"Wait I didn't spy anything yet."

"It counts."

"Oh fine, tree."

Aster sighed and said, "Let's play something else."

Animalleah woke up by Lilly sleeping on her head. "Lilly? Uh Lilly", Animalleah said trying not to laugh.

"Just five more days mom", Lilly yawned then looked at Animalleah. "You're not mom."

Animalleah laughed, "Of course not, now do you know where we go now?"

Lilly looked to the left confused then to the right nervously.

"Well?", Animalleah asked.

"Um I think that way", Lilly said.

"You think or you know?", Animalleah asked.

"Uh That way?", Lilly said pointing the other direction.

"We're lost, aren't we?", Animalleah said.

Lilly said, "Maybe."

Animalleah snarled annoyed and jumped off the mammoth.

"Hey riding mammoth was your idea, thanks for the ride guys", Lilly said following her.

"Aster our big guardian (lol) wolf is leaving", Jack said. Both tried to get off.

"I can't get off, Okay well I guess we'll catch up with those to later", Aster said.

"Do you want to play a game?", Jack asked.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride", Aster said.

"Look, I'm sorry we're lost, but I've been lost many times, one time-", Animalleah cut Lilly off.

"No more stories, I don't care that you and Betty found the world's biggest pinecone", Animalleah said annoyed.

"Her name is Bertha, not Betty and it wasn't a pinecone, it was a pine nut", Lilly corrected. "And it was huge, even bigger than your fat head."

Animalleah snarled, "The only reason I followed you to see the spirits, but you're all like, "I'm lost, I can't find my mommy, will you take me to the Rabbit Field?" You know just grow up!"

"Fine! Then I'll just go on my own then!", Lilly said walking away.

Animalleah ears drooped and realize she was being selfish. "Lilly", she said following where she went.

She stopped seeing Lilly looking at these cave paintings. Animalleah saw a painting of a familiar scene. It was a girl fighting a wolf.

Lilly came over and hid behind Animalleah. "Those monster are really scary, especially those sticks."

Animalleah looked a Lilly surprised. Lilly meant the girl, not the wolf.

Animalleah now understood why Starla turned her into a wolf. "Come on Lilly, let's go", she said.