Story and Confession

- note:
Normal=scene
Italics=memories

All wolves were sitting around eating their prey. Sky was on the rock holding a rabbit't ear.

"Okay, quiet down", he said.  Al wolves looked in his direction excited. "I'll go first. The strangest thing that happened to me today. Oh it was when I was able to push down the tree blocking the view from my cave. Now I have a family of chipmunk living with me. Hope don't eat them."

All wolves laughed. Sky laughed the then stopped seeing the angry chipmunk family glaring at him. "Okay, Uh come on let me see paws in the air."

All wolves barked for it to be their next turn. The rabbit ear was pasted to a old grey wolf. "This week I lost my dear mate Edward."

A voice yelled, "Stop telling everyone I'm dead women!"

"But sometimes I can still hear his voice", the old wolf cried and tossed to rabbit ear to a brown mean looking wolf.

The wolf starting yelling in another language. All wolves just sat eyes wide. The wolf laughed and the others did a nervous laugh. A black wolf caught it and said, "Today I meant the most gorgeous -." He was cut off by a female wolf.

"You're gorgeous", she said.

"You're gorgeous grrr", the black wolf said back.

"Get a cave", Sky shouted as all the other wolves looked away.

The black wolf tackled the girl wolf in a hug and blindly tossed the rabbit ears.

Lilly was jumping around trying to catch it. Animalleah caught it and said, "Here Lilly."

Lilly said, "No, you have to tell it."

"What?", Animalleah asked.

"Lilly's right, you catch it, you tell it", Sky said.

"Didn't you play this game as a pup?", Lilly asked.

"Uh well I guess no", Animalleah said.

All the wolf were yelling, "Come on Animalleah" Or "Let's hear it."

"Okay, I went on the most long and exhausting journey with the biggest pain in the neck I ever meant", Animalleah said looking at Lilly.

Lilly looked really hurt.

"But what can you expect from a little sister", Animalleah said. All the wolves including Lilly laughed and agreed. "Alright Lilly, you're turn."

She passed the rabbit to her. "Okay, I watch my mom struggle with a life and death situation facing the most horrible creature of the Earth, okay who's next", Lilly said fast.

"I think we all want a better version of that story", Sky said.

"I thought you would say that", Lilly said. "It was a little chilly out and I was hunting with my mom. We had a great time until she pushed me into the bushes and told me to be really quiet. She said I smell something. So I sniffed, there was something in the forest getting closer and closer.

Lilly hid more in the bushes scared.

"Then out of the bushes jumps a hunter!" All wolves gasped and Animalleah ears perked up. Lilly continues, "Suddenly there's no place for mom to go, the hunter has her pushed up this giant glacier!"

Animalleah is facing the big wolf as a human and strikes.

"The hunter attacks, but mom is too quick and she yells, "Go away!"

Animalleah fell on a lower ledge of the cliff and heard her sister calling her name.

"Then mom smells more hunters, there's a whole pack going at her."

Starla and Dim-sky were distracting the wolf.

"They're all around poking her with weird sticks. Then suddenly the glacier broke!"

No one noticed Animalleah was panicking.

Starla and the wolf fell into the water.

"She couldn't hold on anymore until pow, she came out of water", I never been so scared in my life."

The wolf snarled in the berry field looking for Lilly with Animalleah on the other side. "We're not going after the wolf. Starla wouldn't want that", Dim-sky said. "Starla isn't here because of that monster", Animalleah argued.

"Animalleah, What's wrong?", Lilly said seeing Animalleah hyperventilating.

"What happened next?", a wolf asked.

Animalleah backed up as Lilly was distracted by the other wolf. She backed up into Sky.

"Hey, Animalleah what's wrong?", Sky asked concerned.

Animalleah didn't say anything, she just stood ran from the group. With Sky yelling for her.

"She got out of the water okay, that's how we got separated. After that I meant Animalleah", Lilly said looking around but found Animalleah gone. "Animalleah?"

Animalleah just kept running desperate to get away. After awhile her leg gave out and she fell. She stood looking back seeing the wolves were far enough. Animalleah sighed and lied down.

________________________________

Lilly finally found Animalleah and jumped on her.

Animalleah didn't react. "Aww, it didn't work, Hey are you okay?", Lilly said seeing her sad friend.

"Lilly, I did something. I did something horrible", Animalleah confessed.

"What did you do?", Lilly asked concerned.

"I killed a wolf", Animalleah said. Lilly stepped back scared. "Lilly you're mother's not coming."

Lilly whispered, "No, it's not true, you didn't."

"Lilly, I swear I didn't know", Animalleah said walking towards her.

Lilly ran away and Animalleah called after her. Lilly saw a rock and hid behind it. "Lilly, Please, I can't, I want, I can explain!", Animalleah said. She looked down at her paw print. "I'm sorry Lilly, I'm so sorry." Animalleah went to travel up the mountains.

Lilly came out of her hiding spot and watched Animalleah go.