"No... I waited for you this time." Harry says, with his arms crossed to his chest. My father walks toward the television to play the videotape and I have to brace myself, to find the courage necessary to watch this too.

"You want to watch it first on your own?" My father asks me, before pressing play. I nod my head and he gives me the controller of the television. If it's another intimate video again, then I don't want to be here while they watch it. Spencer and Aaron walk out the room, while Harry sits down on the couch and I press play. The first image on the screen is Harry's kitchen, while Harry cooks. He's filmed from the back and whoever is filming seems hidden in the corridor. The camera doesn't stay on Harry for too long, he starts walking down the corridor until our bedroom and then there's me, sleeping on the bed. I'm not sure I can figure out what day it was. This time, the video doesn't last long. He just films me while sleeping, zooming on my face and I can't help but let the tears filling up my eyes fall down my rosy cheeks.

"Scar, you're shaking..." I only realize I am indeed shaking when Harry points it out and turns down the television with the controller. I quickly try to take back the control of my body, drying up my tears and trying to stop the involuntary shaking. It just hurts so bad knowing that even when I felt the safest, while sleeping, I wasn't safe at all. There was always someone creeping in the shadow, stealing away every private moment of ours. I can see that Harry has to hold himself back from touching me, as a way of comfort, and I really appreciate the fact that he has held himself back this time, but at the same time I miss it so much.

"You can give it to them..." I take a deep breath and tell him, to make him understand that I'm fine. He slowly stands up and walks toward the television to take back the videotape and when Spencer and my father come back inside he gives them the permission to watch it.

"Are you ok?" My father asks me, when he notices my puffy eyes. I nod my head and he rests his hand on my shoulder. I immediately rest my cheek on his hand, appreciating the contact.

"I'm sorry for what I've told you..." I whisper, looking up to him. I don't want to fight with him anymore, I can't lose him another time. He sadly smiles and brings his other hand to caress my other cheek, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." He smiles at me.

"You can explain now, I promise I won't run away." I keep his hand in mine, holding it tight.

"Well, it has been going on since I first met her, we just didn't know how to tell you." He sighs, trying to recollect whatever he has to say. "Me and your mother, Annalise... we had decided to get a divorce way before we found out you were still alive. Things haven't been working for a long time, honey." I stay focused on his words and I don't manage to hide my sadness while he speaks but I can't really say I'm surprised. I knew things hadn't been ok for a long time now. "Annalise knows about me and Celine too. We just didn't know how to tell you."

"And she's ok with it?" He nods his head at my question. Maybe I've been so busy wanting my parents together, not realizing that I wanted it more than they, themselves, wanted it. I take a deep breath and I wrap my hands around his neck, closing him in a hug that he quickly gives back.

"I'm sorry for overreacting without waiting for an explanation." I sigh, feeling extremely sorry for attacking both of them like that.

"It's ok, honey! I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, actually."

"I need to apologize to Celine too." I immediately stand up and my father just smiles at me. Celine's room is not too far away and I don't take too long to get there, followed by my security. She opens the door right away and she seems quite surprised to see me here after the scene I made a few hours ago.