World 1: A Brother to Beat All Brothers

Start from the beginning

"Young Master? Young Master, it's time to wake up." Jess groaned, opening his eyes to see the alluring face of a young, redheaded woman. Her face was pale and flawless, not a pimple nor freckle to be soon. Her seductive bright red lips and pretty pink tongue alongside those steamy emerald eyes would have lured any man into her bed — any straight man that is.

The woman let out a giggle, moving her body to hover over Jess'. She then moved downwards, rubbing her oversized watermelons on Jess' chest. He started to feel uncomfortable, squirming in his spot. The woman mistook his discomfort for arousal and started to undress him.

"C-can you please stop?" Sure Jess had dated many older men during his life but not once had he ever succumbed to sleeping with them — he would never stoop that low... And that was why he was still a virgin to this day.

The voluptuous beauty paused, her lewd eyes staring at him with a glint of curiosity and interest. Instead of replying, she reached over his head and to the side, grabbing a glass of water.

She brought it to his trembling lips, chuckling as the wide-eyed boy nearly choked on the sweet, honey-like liquid seeping down his throat.

"???"

The beguiling woman chuckled, running her slender finger over Jess' cute pink lips. By doing this, she swiped some of the sweet-tasting liquid and teasingly sucked on it in her own mouth.

"I'll make you feel good, don't worry." Jess' eyes were as wide as saucers and the originally clear baby blues became glassy with unshed tears.

"P-please don't!" The woman ignored him, her bright pearly whites on display as she grinned, stripping poor Jess out of his clothes.

Once she was done, she got up and stepped back to admire her work. On the soft white silk sheets was a very pale and cute boy, his legs and wrists tied down to the bed with bright red rope. She licked her lips, almost panting at the sight of the little and confused beauty trying to fumble his way out of her trap. The tears that had streamed down his face alongside his hurt expression portrayed an injured little animal, urging the sadistic side of her to hurt her even more.

"Don't worry baby, the aphrodisiac should be working very, very soon. You'll feel very good so just wait a bit, okay?" Soon after she said that she began to notice said effects of the aphrodisiac. The little him started to harden and his body started to squirm uncomfortably once again. More tears came out, clinging for dear life on his trembling lashes. His pretty little mouth opened, releasing little whines and whimpers that would tempt any man or woman into dominating him.

Grinning, the voluptuous beauty undressed slowly and walked over to the boy, ignoring his pleas to stop and getting her large chest right in his face.

"Stop, how dare you do this to the Young Master?!!!" Jerking around, she saw a red-faced twiggy man dressed in a butler's suit with four mean, large and buff bodyguards standing behind him. She gulped, knowing she had chosen the wrong guy to mess with.

With a lot of regret, she huffed and gave the twitching boy up to them. "Fine, you can have him back! Just remember, I was the first one to see his body and I am the only one deserving!"

 "Fine, you can have him back! Just remember, I was the first one to see his body and I am the only one deserving!"

'DalDal, what the hell was all of that?!' Jess raged in his head, cursing out his new friend. 'I was practically raped by that beast!'

---[I'm very sorry Host but I can not interfere with what happens in worlds directly like that! If Host asked me to hack into something, I could but giving assistance to things like that is against the laws set for us by the God of Reincarnation! I'm so, so sorry!]--- If the system had a humanoid form, he would be kowtowing to Jess, his head banging on the floor in apology.

How could he ever admit that he could have given Jess a strengthening pill to break out? And that he had taken pictures of the cute boy to sell for diamonds back home?

'I guess I can understand and forgive you... Just give me a run-down of the world story please?' Successfully pacifying Jess' anger, DalDal heaved a secret sigh of relief.

---[Of course! Host has entered the world of the story 'My Hot Possessive CEO'! The woman who *cough* defiled you earlier is the world's main villain, the older sister of four years to the female lead (FL). The two grew up in the slums, only using their wits and instinct to survive the harsh environment. Once the FL's elder sister started to mature, she realised that her body was soft and supple — perfect for seducing. And thus — with the intentions of helping her and her sister's situation — started to sell her body at a high-class brothel without her little sister's knowledge.

From there, the two sister's situation improved and they moved out of the slums and into a nicer area but the FL still had no idea of what her sister was doing. Along the way, the FL's older sister had somehow developed an addiction to sex — it didn't matter who it was as long as they had a big d*ck or like in Host's case, a very cute and submissive body...

This continued on until the FL turned eighteen (her sister just about to turn twenty-two) and found out that her boyfriend of three years was actually having sex with her addicted older sister. In her heartbreak, she decided to cut off ties with her slutty older sister and called up her friends and they all went to a club to get drunk and dance the night away.

There she met the male lead (ML) of this world, Alexander Chase. He was a selective man, powerful in both the upright side of society and the underground. As the CEO and owner of the international 'Chase Empire', he had met many different scoundrel women throughout his life but meeting such a pure (somehow her sister kept the FL pure throughout their time at the slums...) woman as the FL had never happened to him before. And after getting her drunk, he whisked the white lotus away to his home and to his bed. But she left him the next morning.

Since he fell in love with the girl, he decided to track her down and make her his woman. Of course, to make his dream come true, he made her become his secretary using the excuse 'You have to pay for my Rolls Royce to be fixed with costs X amount of money'... And of course, the broke female lead couldn't afford to pay for it and thus, was tricked into working for him.

This began their whole soppy romance, which obviously ended in a big wedding and lots of little kids.

Like any story, there are antagonists along the way. The female lead's older sister (the pervy lady who tried to do lewd things to jess) was one of the main ones but a minor, very minor, antagonist was the male lead's adopted brother — the same adopted brother Jess' body just happened to inhabit.

The male lead's pampered younger brother — Finley — adored his older brother and was one of the shadow members of his official fan club. Because of his disapproval of the female lead, he encountered his older brother's dislike for the first time. Because of his confusion, the villain (FL's older sister) tricked him into siding with her in an attempt to pull the female lead down. And like in most novels, it didn't work and they got caught.

Because of this situation, the Chase family decided it was probably best to disown the younger, less useful child in order to appease the heir.

And Host, your soul has been put into Finley Chase's body...]--- After finishing, DalDal turned silent; he was waiting for his host to speak.

"So, does Finley own any diamonds?"

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count: 2040

First chapter of the first arc done ^^ I'll probably update spontaneously and whenever I get a chapter finished instead of per arc... Word counts will also vary per chapter but I'll generally try to get 1000+ words in!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter <3