CHAPTER 3

Days by days. Weeks by weeks. Months by months, the wedding had passed. Ron and I were a happy couple that everyone loved.

Well...everyone except the Malfoy family. Their whole family preferred Draco and I than Ron and I, even though Ron and I were Hogwarts lovers.
_________________
The Springfield - kitchen

It was a lovely house that Ron and I lived in. The Springfield. Ron and I were in the kitchen enjoying our breakfast before he went to work at the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes as a co-manager.

"This is delicious, Sweetness." he said while stuffing French toast in his mouth.

I laughed, "Of course it's delicious. I used your mother's recipe."

We both smiled at each other.

"I forgot to tell you, I am going on a trip to Brazil for a few days for work. I promise that I will be safe." He said.

I stopped cooking. I looked at him and there was a complete silence.

"Oh..okay. When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning at 5."

I stood there shocked. "Why didn't you tell me this a while ago?"

"I dunno. Must have...slipped my mind?" He said without even caring.

I rolled my eyes. "Well alright then. Here's your suitcase. You're going to be late to work, George will kill you if you're late again." I stood up and got his suitcase.

"Goodbye dear." he whispered while kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye." I say while waving as he walks out the house.

I sigh and look down at the floor.

Then I whisper, "I wish I could be happier."
_________
A few hours have past since Ron left for work and I was tidying up the house. Until, I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Draco was standing right in-front of the doorway wearing an all black tux.

My eyes were wide open. "Uh...hi Draco. What are you doing here, dressed like...that."

I look at myself and see that I'm just wearing an oversized sweater that Mrs. Weasley made and some shorts. My eyes widen and I quickly hid behind the door.

"Don't worry. Nothing to be ashamed of. Anyways, I'm here dressed like this because I have a family gathering and I already know that it's going to be boring. So, I was wondering if you would like to come with me."

"Um...why me?" I asked while slowly revealing myself from behind the door.

"Because you're the only person that doesn't look at me like I'm crazy or is scared to be around me."

I sigh. "Alright. But what am I supposed to wear? You're dressed so fancy and I don't know if my clothes are up to that rate of fancy."

"Just wear something beautiful. And even if it doesn't look so fancy, you'll still look beautiful in it." 

I start to blush. Snap out of it (F/N)! For crying out loud, YOU'RE MARRIED.

I open the door wider and welcome him in. "Just sit down on the couch...and don't break anything." 

"Okay, okay. You have an hour to get ready."

"Okay..." I say while I head upstairs do get ready."
________
I put on a long black dress that falls off my shoulders and has a bit of a spacing that shows my leg. And I wore silver heels that had shiny crystals on it. My lipstick was a dark wine red. I looked like a member of the Malfoy family.

"Draco!" I called from the top of the stairs.

"What?" He responded.

"I'm ready!" I yell.

"Okay! I'm ready whenever you're ready."

I took a deep breath and slowly walked down the stairs. I made a dramatic entrance if you couldn't tell.

Draco was at the bottom of the stairs, smirking.

I reached the bottom of the stairs. "So? What do you think?" I say while twirling around.

"Wow. You look...wow."

I laugh, "Thanks I guess. Are you ready to go?

"Yep. We're going to use apparition to get there, okay?"

"Okay."

"Hold on to me." He says.

I grab his arm and we go into a swirl and then poof. We were at the Malfoy Manor.