Par - Sir

Pairing: PatGar [Patrck Static x Garuku Bluemoon]

Characters: Garuku Bluemoon, Patrck Static

Warnings: Smut, Porn, Dom/Sub themes, Mild BDSM, Humiliation kink, Exhibitionism kink, Semi-Public Sex, Dirty Talk, Sex toys, Dildos, Vibrators, Blowjobs, Hand jobs, Rimming, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Begging, PWP (Porn without Plot), Cock Rings mentioned but not used, Over Stimulation, Swearing,
Dom!Gar, Top!Gar, Sub!Patrick, Bottom!Patrick

Word Count: 2529

This is connected to Sweatshirts, The LordJP smut, where in the beginning JP mentions something about Patrick having a Humiliation Kink. This was kinda requested by  feelinbhlue but the majority of this was inspired by sunbleps 's sexual dreams (which is why there is so much extra stuff in here)

Edit 1/7/2019: this was originally posted some months ago but got unpublished somehow ?? But now it's back up so 😜
_/_/_/

"The safe word is Green"

Patrick squinted as Gar yanked the blinds open, the sun warming his bare chest and thighs. He looked out at the people below as they made their way to wherever they were going, he shivered as uneasiness and adrenaline filled his chest.

"Now you're going to sit here and look all nice and pretty, alright? And as much as I know you want to, try not to fuck yourself in front of all these people like the little whore you are okay?" Gar punctuated his statement by pulling Patrick's hair roughly, yanking his head back so his back arched up. Patrick moaned, his face turning red as he tried to form an intelligible response.

"Sorry what was that?" Gar spoke through clenched teeth and his grip on Patrick's hair became tighter.

"Yes Sir," Patrick said quickly, Gar's grip loosening as he quickly let go.

"Now look at what a good whore you are, behave while I'm gone, alright?" Gar left the room before Patrick could reply.

Pat let out a breath, murmuring a silent "Yes Sir," before shifting on his knees as he tried to peer out the large window in front of him. He watched as people went in and out of the buildings surrounding the apartment and knew that if one person just decided to look up, they would get to see all of him exposed. He wore only a pair of socks and an unbuttoned white shirt that looked like it would unravel itself with a light breeze. Behind him, his hands were cuffed together with a pair of rubber handcuffs. Patrick knew he could get out of them if he tried but didn't do any more than a little tugging. He could already feel himself getting hard even though he knew Gar was just getting started.

It was as if on cue the vibrating in his back side began, causing a high squeal to slip out from between his lips. Inside of him, barley brushing against his prostate, was one of those remote-controlled dildos. It was new, the last one embarrassingly ending up being used as a chew toy, and much stronger than the last even on the lowest setting. Patrick mewed at the feeling as he slowly rutted his hips against the floor, the tip pressing slightly harder against his prostate.

He squeezed his eyes shut and he continued to move against it, his eyes half opening as he glanced at the people outside. He bit his lip to restrain a moan as he felt himself inch closer and closer to release until he squeezed his thighs together to prevent himself from cuming. He cried out as he hunched over just as the vibrations were cut, keeping him on the edge, just before cuming. Patrick whined, shaking as he took in deep gulps of air.