PatGar- Separate

~NSFW~
Pairing: PatGar [Patrck Static x Garuku Bluemoon]

Fandom: Youtube

Characters: Garuku Bluemoon, Patrck Static, JP (JPW03), Wade (Lordminion777), Molly (Foxtrot44)

AU: N/A

Prompt: N/A

Warnings: GAy, kinda sad?, like they're sad and then they fuck?  idk read it,  actual smut,  like not a joke, NSFW,  smut,  cherry flavored condoms, Gar is loud?,  BOTTOM! GAR,  TOP! PAT,

Word Count: 2061

Worked on this ALLL day. Which was fun, also new becusae when usually write smut it's a pwp (porn w/o plot) but this kinda has plot??  Idk.  But yeah this actually has smut,  as in porn,  so like if you don't want to read it then like please don't 😅😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two will be fine sharing a room, right?" Wade opened the door to the guest room allowing Patrck and Gar to enter.

"Yeah, I mean I don't see why not" Gar said before looking over at Pat who stiffly smiled at him.

"Okay cool! When you guys are ready come downstairs, dinner should be almost ready," they both nodded as Wade turned and left the room.

Silence stuck to the walls of the room as they unpacked, each stealing quick glances at one another. After the last time the two were together, there had been this oblivious tension between the two that neither of them wanted to address. Both Wade and JP noticed it while recording, and eventually Molly after while.

No one knew why they were acting strange, but with that being said no one asked either. Everyone assumed that with time they would solve whatever was happening theirselfs.

"So," Pat started, breaking the quite stiffness in the room. Gar looked up from his, now empty, bag to look at Pat who fell onto the rather large bed that sat in the middle of the room.

"How are you?" Gar sighed before laying down next to Pat, their feet dangling just above the floor.

"I'm pretty good, you?" Gar looked at Pat, who he caught looking at him before looking up at the ceiling.

"Fine, I guess"

The room went back to the crushing silence, before the faint sound of JP's yelling echoed through the house. Both of them sighed before getting up and joining the others for dinner.

*

Dinner went smoothly, they all talked among each out- besides Patrck and Gar of course. The ever increasing tension between the two seemed to had maxed out by the end of the meal causing Patrck to dismiss himself as soon as dinner was over. He claimed he was exhausted from jet lag due to his flight. Gar decided to stay up with the other three, deciding to watch movies until both Molly and Wade went to bed- JP had already fallen asleep on the couch.

With an exhausted sigh Gar picked JP up and carried him carefully to his bed room before going back to his own.

The room was silent when Gar opened the door. He squinted his eyes so he could see as he maneuvered his way through the room. As quietly as he could, Gar changed out of his cloths into a pair of thin sweat pants. Where's my shirt? Oh well...

Carefully Gar slid onto the bed and under the warm covers. As he laid there he could see Pat's outline from the light outside. Gar's eyes traced over every inch of skin exposed to the cool air, a pang of emotions hitting him the chest as he mind began to wonder.