ARC II | Chapter I: Date [Part I]

Start bij het begin

It was a Sunday now, I was in bed and I felt warmth next to me. I turn to see Cecilia sleeping next to me.

'Oh, yeah! They all wanted to sleep next to me, so now we have some sort of schedule,' I thought, looking at Cecilia's blond hair. She had her head on my chest, and she was snuggling up to me.

'She does look cute in the morning,' I thought, looking down and caressing her back. I froze when I felt nothing on her back.

'Wait! What?!' I thought, my hands going up, I let out a sigh of relief as I felt her bra. 'Thank god! I don't think I would want to forget a night like that.'

I looked at Cecilia again.

"Cecilia," I whispered, trying to wake her up. She moved a bit, but the snuggled closer to me; she had a smile on her face.

I sighed and went to her ear, "Cecilia, you better wake up. Or I won't be able to control myself~," I said biting her earlobe. I pull back to see, Cecilia's eyes wide open. 

She looks at me, and a blush forms on her face, steam coming out of her ears. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. 

She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I burst out laughing at that.

~Timeskip~

Charlotte and I were on the academy subway, which was different from normal, as it led to the shopping district nearby. Both of us sitting next to each other. Her head was on my right shoulder, and we were holding hands.

I was wearing a black shirt with the first two buttons undone, showing off my built chest. As for the bottom, I was wearing white shorts that reach a little above my knees.

Charlotte was wearing a sleeveless turquoise shirt, with deep blue short pants. She had her blonder hair tied with a light purple hairband. She was looking very cute. Her IS was in the form of her necklace. On my left was her handbag, which was with red-white stripes.

 On my left was her handbag, which was with red-white stripes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: Awww...my heart melted at this. Doesn't she look the cutest? I did have another picture, but then I felt you guys would think she looked like a slut, so I didn't post it. Sadly she looked really cute in that. If only the world was not so judgemental.)

"My wake up call was interesting this morning," I said looking out the window.

"How so?" She responds, pulling her head away and tilting her head at me in a cute way.

"Well, I woke with Cecilia half naked in bed, cuddling me," I said with a grin.

Charlotte looks down and started to blush.

"S-Sa-Say, Why did you invite me today?" Charlotte asks a blush still on her face.

"Why are you nervous?" I said, grinning at her.

She blushed more, and I could only chuckle.

"Well, the Class beach trip is coming up," I said humming, "I remember you saying that you didn't have a swimsuit, I was coming here to get one a new pair myself."

"I did ask Houki, Cecilia, and Rin, after I asked you," I said, I felt her grip on my hand tighten. "Don't worry, it would've been a big date for all of us," I said with a smile caressing her hand, her grip loosening. I let out a sigh of relief, 'Gotta be more careful,' I thought.

"Anyways, they were both busy and they already had one, something about trying to surprise me," I said shrugging. "Since you didn't have one, I was like 'Why not make it a date?' and hang out with you." I finished smiling, watching as Charlotte had a huge smile on her face while she was blushing.

"A D-D-Date?" Charlotte stuttered. I grab her chin and turn her head to me. Staring into her beautiful violet/purple eyes. 

"Yes, Charlotte, a date," I said with a smile. Leaning in and kissing her, my one hand travels down her back, while the other caressed her check. Charlotte was now leaning into me, her soft and warm lips kissing mine.

Our tongues battle it out inside our mouth, I wanted dominance. She gasped when I lifted her, and set her down on my lap. I moved my hands down her body, gently traveling down. Feeling her body shiver and arching her back at my light touches. My hand landed on her ass, I gently squeezed it; causing her to gasp again.

I shoved my tongue inside her, wanting to taste it. Charlotte moaned in response. Our little makeout session had become heated very fast.

*DING-DONG*

"We will arrive at the station in T-Minus 10 Minutes," A female voice was heard throughout the train.

I slowed down, hearing the sound of the station approach. I gently break the kiss, pulling back a bit, but not too much.

Our lips a centimeter apart, I was watching Charlotte, her eyes closed, a smile and a blush on her face. She opened her eyes, her violet eyes staring into mine. 

She brought her hand, caressing it gently, smiling. She leaned in and hugged me, snuggling into my chest. We waited for our station to arrive. 

I was glad the train was empty, wouldn't want anyone to see that.

"I love you," Charlotte said. I look to my right to see her looking at me with a smile.

I kiss her forehead and smile, "I love you too, Charlotte," I said.

~Timeskip~

The train had stopped at the mall and we were walking out of the station. Charlotte had a happy expression on her face, making everything seem vibrant around her, and honestly, I could stare at it for days.

"Hey Charlotte," I said stopping. 

"Hmm?" She responds stopping as well coming close to me. 

"You know since we are boyfriend and girlfriend," I said, watching as she blushed, "Instead of me, calling you Charlotte, maybe I could call you C-Charl?" I asked nervously, I'm not a virgin, and plus, I'm not sure if she even has feelings for me anymore. But I am new to this girlfriend and boyfriend business.

----

A/N: Shocked you with that didn't I? Hehehehehe...

You'll know soon who you gave your virginity too. 

Anyways, How did you like that date scene with Charlotte? 

I know Houki should've been first, but she did say she already had a swimsuit. So, I guess that's that.

Btw, there is no one 'stalking you,' since y'all are already in a relationship. And after that 'fight.' They understand that it's inevitable.

So, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments below. Do comment on any mistakes you find.

Please vote as well, as it tells me you guys are liking the story so far. 

Anyways,

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

(12:17 AM UPDATE!)

P.S. Just because you said No to Laura now, does not mean she won't be in. Don't jump to conclusions. 

All I will say is that you'll find out soon!