Chapter Sixty Four - Blast to the Past

"I'm so happy to be home again." I threw my bag on the floor, sighing. I turned around to face Harry while he was putting away our coats.

"I'm happy to have you back home as well." He smlied, walking over to me, his hand touched my cheek then he dropped it back to his side. "Ali, you know I never meant to hurt you right?" His voice cracked.

I took his hand and held it in mine, "I know Harry, but sometimes, I think you think it's a huge game." I close my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him. He pressed his forehead to mine.

"I don't. I have never been so scared to lose someone before I met you. Even when we first met, The feelings I would get once I would see you look at someone else other than me. It told me I loved you." He paused, "Do you remember the first night we spent together?"

"How could I forget." I told him, "You left me that morning for a date."

"But it wasn't like that, I made that up. It was Zayn who called me that morning and I just pretended. I was afraid we would sit down and talk it over, not being on the same page, then you'll leave and- I just knew it would happen." He walked over to the couch, I followed behind him, sitting on the edge while he leaned back.

"That night meant everything to me, I said I couldn't remember anything but - I remembered every little detail from that night. I remember how your skin felt against mine and when you curled into my arms, falling asleep."

"You were afraid?" I whispered.

Harry nodded, "I knew we spent the night together but I never knew how you felt. I couldn't let it get to me, but it always did. I was such a mess."

"Zayn knew?"

"Yes, He knew everything, He gives me the best advice, I went straight to his house once I left you. I knew It wasn't fair for you, but I couldn't stay there."

I just sat there looking at him. "Harry.."

"I had to get closer to you, to make up for that horrible first day, it just ran you right to Niall. But I couldn't blame you, I would have too, he was there with open arms."

"Listen to me, It was always about me and you, Harry, Yes Niall was there for me but I was alone, I felt-I felt like I was used and stupid. I just wanted someone to hold me. But it never did really change my real feelings, just made things harder with new feelings."

I moved closer to Harry. "Look at me." He slowly faced me, his eyes glossy, "It was always me and you, and it always will be me and you, Harry."

"Ali, I told you that, because I don't think this is a game, I'm serious and fully ready for us, So much has happened since we meet."

Flashbacks started going through my head, The fights, The time I left, When he found me, and when we lost our child. A tear slipped and ran down my cheek.

"Shh Shh, Don't cry." Harry whispered, quickly pulling me in for a hug and rocking back and forth.

"We could have been parents." More tears slipped out, My voice was small. "Why did that happen"

He played with my hair while he held me, "It wasn't meant right now, but we stayed strong, we need to keep strong."

I took deep breaths and pulled away from him, wiping my face with my hands. "I love you."

"I love you, Ali." He held my face in his hands, pulling me in for a kiss.

It felt the same way everytime I kissed Harry. It always felt like the first time.

~ ~ ~ ~

Liam's P.O.V

"Babe?" You're going to be late." I called out from the living room. I sat on the couch watching the game.

"I'm going, I'm going." Sophia ran down over the stairs as she hauled on her jacket the same time. I got up and walked over to the front door with her. "I should be back within an hour."

She smlied, then put on her shoes quickly giving me a kiss and leaving. I locked the door once she was in her car and left the driveway. Sophia spent the night last night because her room mate was having friends over, which she is not too fond of.

Just before I was about to sit down, back on the couch, someone knocked at the door.

"I just wanna watch the fucking game in peace." I mumbled to myself, before opening up the door.

"Danielle? C-Come in out of the cold." I opened the door more for her to walk in.

"I just came by to pick up some last minute things of mine. Is that okay?" Her voice was soft, not looking for a real conversation right now.

"Yeah sure, I've actaully boxed it up, It's right here." I quickly walked to the living room. there was a box of her stuff sitting by the TV, labled, Danielle. "I'll carry it out for you."

"No that's fine, I'll take it myself. Hey, that's not my sweater, it's yours." She looked through the box.

"No, it's yours, remember, I gave it to you when we first met, it looks better on you anyway." I smiled, she never smiled.

"Liam, it's too soon to play nice." She made eye contact with me for the first time.

I nodded, "Well I don't want to fight with you."

"Right now, I just need some time, getting use to it." She said. Danielle and I both lived together for over a year, in this flat really, but since we broke up, she moved out, and got her own place, which I've never even seen.

"It was home for you once." I blurted out.

She stared at me before answering, "It it's mine anymore, The spot has been filled. Anyway, I have to go, Thank you for packing it up already."

I walked her to her car. I had to walk fast to keep up with her. "Danielle, Wait." I stopped chasing her.

She stopped and waited to turn around. Finally she listened to me. "It never worked because of the distance, not because my feelings changed or you. It was too hard for both of us, I want you to know that before you leave."

"I know, It was hard for both of us, It's just to soon to be in contact with you." She gave me a small smlie, then returned to her car. I shivered and went back inside to get warm, locking the door once again.

(note: I was freaking out because Danielle tweeted the title to this chapter and I wrote this like two days lol anyway I finished school today which I'm happy about but sadly; my uncle has pasted away today...)