Chapter Eleven - I'm Staying

{Sorry I didn't upload on Friday, it's because we had a big storm and internet was knocked out. :/ }

Alinanora's P.O.V

"I understand, are we ready to go back in?" Max said, holding me in his arms. I had just noticed that Max had grew much taller than me. I nod and smile. I won't let the boys put me in a bad mood. "Golden?" Max asks.

I look at him. His tone of voice was different. "Don't let Niall hurt you. Remember the last time you were hurt. I can't and won't let you go through that again. So promise me." I looked at him. He wasn't joking. He was right.

I use to have a crush on a boy on the football team when I was in school. We started going out but then I caught him cheating. He was the first guy I had ever loved. My first boyfriend. Because of him I trust very little people and avoid falling in love when I can.

Did I mention the person he cheated on me with was my best friend for 9 years?!

"Max..I promise you." He stuck out his pinky. I giggled and locked our pinky together. He was still that little boy just stuck in a grown man's body. We walked back into the studio.

"Sorry about that boys. Now lets get back to work shall we." Max said. I glanced at Niall. His stare was dark. He looked like he was mad. How can he be mad. I never lied to him.

My phone rang. It was my father calling me. "Hello?" I said, picking up. "I'm okay, I am here with Max. I am having fun."

"Glad to hear you are having fun. It's been awhile since I saw a real smile" He said from the other end of the phone. My parents were the only ones who were there for me, that I allowed to be there for me during my time of need. I sigh.

"Yeah I know, Dad please don't bring this up again." I listened to my father. I could tell he was going to give me some bad news.

"Alinanora, we have to get back home tonight. Your brother got sick and your mother wants to have him home to get more rest." My mouth dropped open. I didn't want to leave. I only got to spend one day here with Max. I needed more time with him.

I tear rolled down my cheek. I glanced back up to check on the boys. They were all staring at me. Even Max with his camera around his neck. I hung up the phone not even saying good-bye. Why is this happening to me?

"M-Max?" He walked closer to me. When he came closer more tears fell. He speeded up and ran over and held me close. "I need to go now."I whispered. He rocked me back and forth, trying to clam me down.

"Why do you need to go?" He asked me after. I could feel the other boys getting closer to hear. I sighed.

"My brother is sick and I am going home tonight. Back home." He made a shocked face.

"Everything okay Ali?" Zayn asked, he hands in his pockets.

"Give me five minutes." Max said, taking my phone from my pocket and leaving. What was he up to? Why was I so upset to go home. I have wasted to much tears here in L.A. Why waste some more?

The boys got closed. I covered my face with my hands, "Alinanora." Louis said, opening his arms. I fell right in to them. "I am sorry for messing up your day, messing up your trip and all. I didn't mean to, I really didn't."

"Shh, everything is forgotten, right Liam?" I looked back up, Liam nodded.

"There." Max said, hanging over my phone.

"What did you do?" I ask him. Max was aways getting us in trouble,

"Well I phoned your dad back after he hung up on me and said that you wanted some more time out here. He was hard to budge but then I said you are all grown up. And he said that you can stay here with me, he will drop by later to give you some money in case you want to go home later."

"Are you kidding me?"I screamed. I ran out of Louis' arms and ran towards Max. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging him tight. I heard Niall cough.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Well boys, we are finally done. Sorry about all the trouble we had today." Max said, shaking their hands. They all smiled, all but Niall and Liam.

"It's okay mate. We all had fun." Zayn said, while shaking Max's hand. I smiled.

"How about this, to show that I am sorry, we all go out to Dinner tonight?" Max said, he was never a shy boy. They all nodded.

"Erm, I can't...I have a date tonight." Niall said. Everyone looked at him, shocked. I can't believe that Niall was going out tonight. On a date. I know he was famous and all but..but nothing, I am dropping it.

"Okay since Niall will be out, How about you two come over to my flat tonight, we can all spend a night there. Have our own fun." Liam said, looking at me. Keeping his stare. Which I returned.

"Sounds fun. Here is my number and we will see you later." Harry said, handing Max a sheet of paper. I laughed.

"What's so funny Golden?" Max asked. I just laughed more. "Oh nothing, just that the Harry Styles is giving you his number." The other boys smiled and said their good-byes for now,

"I didn't know Niall had a girlfriend." Max said after the boys left, locking up the studio. Today must be a slow day for him. We started walking back to his place.

"I thought he was single too, Well I learned something today." I mumbled. We stopped into Starbucks and got a coffee.

~ ~ ~ 

"GOLDEN, THE DOOR!" Max shouted.

"Shut up! I am going to go deaf living with you." I laughed. He sat there watching the game on tv. I ran to the door.

"Dad!" I hugged him, he gave me a light kiss and handed me something. A bag, with the rest of my stuff.

"I gave you some money kiddo. It is in the bottem of the bag. Mom and Jake are down in the car, we don't want you to get sick too." I looked throught the bag,

"D-Dad, this is to much money." I said shaking my head. He smiled.

"Max was right, Your not little any more Alinanora. We have been saving since you were born. This is your money." I heard Max walking over, putting his arm around my shoulder and his free hand in his pocket.

"Max take care of her for us." Max smiled and promsied I will not get hurt. I kissed and hugged my father before he left.

"I love you." I told him while I gave him a hug. "Call me when you guys get home." He agreed and walked back to the car. Max closed the door.

"Well, We should get packing for tonight." I laughed.

"I am already packed." I mocked., going back over to the couch.

"Well aren't you happy to be with them tonight." He said winking.

"Max!" I shouted, hitting him with a pillow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"MAX! ALI!" Louis shouted, opening the door, hugging us both tightly. He let us in and Zayn took my bags and went on with them, Liam taking Max's.

"Are Eleanor and Perrie here?" I asked.

"No, Perrie had to leave eariler because she needed to work and get ready for her tour and Eleanor is going to spend the night with her cousin." Liam said, coming back down to join us again. All the boys were here, but Niall.

"He's upstairs. he came over but is not staying." Harry said from the couch. I nod.

"Well come into the living room." Liam said showing us the way. His house was big.

"What are we going to do first?" Zayn said, laying on one of three couches. Max was over next to Hrarry. Louis was sitting on the floor and Liam and I on the other couch together.

"Lets play Truth or Dare!" Louis said, juming up and down from where he was sitting. We all gathered around him in a circle. I was still next to Liam.

"Okay, Harry, Truth or Dare?" Louis asked him. He was thinking.

"Truth." Harry said. "Aw boo, your no fun!" Louis whined. "Did you ever sleep with someone before? I mean went all the way with them."

Heat came to his face. I knew that answer. Harry looked at me quickly, no one elsed noticed but I did. He took a deep breathe. "Yes I have." He said. All the boys made a noise.

"Who?!" They all screamed at him the same time. Even Max. "These lips will never tell." Harry said softly, looking at me.

"Fine!" They mumbled. not pleased with him.

"Liam, Truth or dare?" Harry looked over at Liam. I wonder what he will go with.

"Well, God knows what question you will ask if I pick truth." Liam said, Harry gave him a evil smirk. "So I pick dare for now."

"Bad choice my boy." Harry said. We laughed as Liam watched him closely. "Liam, I dare you to...Kiss Alinanora..On the lips!" The boys all made a 'awe' sound. I covered my face in my hands.

"Really Harry?" I mumbled into my hands. Liam didn't say anything.

"Come on guys, really?" he finally said. They nodded. He sighed and turned to face me, looking me in the eyes before leaning in. Yet again i felt the heat in my cheeks.

"The boys all watching closely at us, to see if he really will do it. He leans in, closing his eyes. I close my eyes. His lips were so soft. The thing that I don't know is he didn't pull away, we were just sitting there kissing.

"BULLSHIT!" Niall yelled, coming down over the stairs, joining us in the living room. We both jumped and pulled away. Great.

"what's wrong Niall?" Liam asked. Niall's face was red with anger.

"Nothing." He said coldly, leaving for his date.

"I am getting tired." I lied. "It was a long day for me...Max my phone back please." I said, giving him a look. He handed me my phone. 

"Lets just watch some movies." Max said, Zayn getting up to turn one on. We all squat on the same couch. Harry turned off the lights.