I.

Season 1/Episode 1

Part 1

Trevor Brooks.

He was born into chaos. His parents were shot in front of him. He held his mother in his arms as she took her last breath. His father made him promise to do whatever it takes to help the people in Freeland. He had no one.

He was all alone.

From the age 6 to 16, he was put in foster care where the other children treated him terribly. He wanted nothing more than to just leave, but he fought back the tears. He made a promise to his dad.

He fought to bullies and gained their respect. His foster parents were really nice and caring. They treated him like he was their own son.

Trevor was a confident person, but he can come off as a quiet and shy person. His past just haunts him. The person that shot his parents held the gun to his head, but before he could pull the trigger, the police came.

But before he left, I heard his name: Latavious

I made a promise to my dad, to kill Latavious

He took my only family away from me.

But... Trevor wasn't alone. He met a friend and his name was Christopher.

Christopher told him that he didn't know his parents that well, but his main goal was to find his parents.

I promised him that I would help him. To that day we became best friends.

Season 1/Episode 1

Part 1

[JENNIFER] "Justice, like lightning, should ever appear To some men hope and to other men fear.
My father taught me that poem when I was just a little girl."

[MAN ON TV] My son wasn't in no gang.
He had a job with the city and a little boy.
Our children are dying in these streets and no one cares.
No one is in control.
Not even the police.
This city has really lost its damn mind.