IV.

Recap

[LALA] Things changed. Your daughters have been running their mouths to the police. Look, Mr. Pierce, I'm trying to be nice 'cause you were cool with me when I went to your school, but they better keep my name out of their mouths. Matter of fact, if I was you, I'd send your daughters on a long vacation before I do.

I have no idea what he meant by that, but I ran back to the foster care before anyone noticed I was there.

Season 1 Episode 2

Trevor's Pov

Once I got back to the foster home, I was met with Chris eating my Doritos.

"Dude, what the hell?" I exclaimed and grabbed my chips out of his hands.

"What? You've been gone all afternoon. Where did you go anyway?" He asked me.

I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle. My head started to hurt, but I brushed it off. I walked into the living room and sat across from Chris. He looked at me for a good 10 minutes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you going to answer my question?" He said and sat up.

"I went to the Pierce house." I told him truthfully. He asked me, "Why?"

I walked out of the room to get some pills because my headache is getting worse. I heard Chris mutter in his breath as I walked into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and took some Advil out.

The room started to spin and I felt really drowsy and I could feel my body start to sway. I could hear my body hit the floor as I slip into the darkness.

Later that Night...

I woke up and my body felt heavy. I picked myself up from the floor and slowly walked to my room. I fell on my bed and tried to go back to sleep. I heard my phone ring and I groaned in protest. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I didn't look at the caller ID and picked up my phone.

"Hello" My throat was dry and itchy.

"Hello, Trevor" I sat up as soon as I recognized the voice talking to me over the phone.

"Lala" I said venom in my voice. I heard him chuckle over the phone. I got off my bed and put some clothes on.

"What do you want, Lala?" I asked impatiently.

"Don't talk down to me, boy!" He yelled into the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear. I still haven't forgotten what he did to my family. I slowly put my ear back to my phone.

"Do you remember when I held a gun to your face? How the police came before I could kill your stupid ass. Do you remember?" He said I could tell he was smiling on the other side of the phone.

"I think about it every damn day" I say. He chuckled.

"How about we meet up and we can talk it over?" He offered. I took the phone away from my ear.

'Does he really think it's that easy for someone to forgive you for killing the only family they had? This has to be a trap. I don't trust him.' I thought it over and made my decision.