22.Sparks fly when you smile

Authors Message

Hey guys I just want to thank you all for supporting this story I’m so proud of this book even if it isn’t the most popular book ever because this has shown me that I can write stories. More than I ever knew. It also made me realise that I have so much more stories to write for my fans but mostly for myself because this really is the thing I love doing the most. I love this and I will never stop writing. Unfortunately this story only has about 4 chapters left but I’m thinking of a sequel. The sequel will be 3 years in the future.

I just want to thank rei226 for all her support through out the whole book!

Much love!

Blomie J

Brooke P.O.V

-Have you ever had that feeling that you made

 one of the biggest mistakes in your life.

A mistake that would altar your whole life in an instint.

I realize now that love is one of the hardest things to comphend.

Love is about fighting through challenges everyday.

And your reward is holding the person you love in your arms every night.-

I closed my dairy and laid on my bed .This will be diary entry nr.25 all of them with one main thing in common.Sarah.

I texted Sarah few minutes ago about the mistake I have made asking out another girl while still wanting her , but I doubt she wants anything to do with me anymore. I know I fcked up big time and I did the one thing I never wanted to do I hurt Sarah. But I just wanted her to know that I miss her. I just want her so badly it scares me so much. I don’t want to lose someone else I love ..

I have to chance this and make things better again.

That’s it I’m going over there to explain. Even if she rejects me I have to try. Even if she makes me her punching bag .I’m willing to do anything to show her I love her and if she doesn’t feel the same I will bow out and stay her friend. But first I have to give it my best shot.

I grabbed my jacket and put my sneakers on walking out to my car.

I drove to her apartment listening to all her favourite songs .Corny I know but I asked her to make me a mix so I could ‘mock’ her music .When really I just wanted the CD so I could imagine her singing along .I wanted to have a little part of her .I wanted to know what makes her so incredible .I probably should’ve known then that I was whipped.

Never in a million years would I have imagine within 3 months that I could fall so deeply inlove with someone that it actually hurt not being with her. I didn’t just want her anymore. I needed her to be mine and only mine. I needed Sarah Collins to be in my life for the rest on eternity.

Wait.

What??

Is that really the way I feel?...

Yes. Yes it is.

I got out of the car and walked up stairs knocking on the door

“Sarah open up we need to talk “I shouted

NO answer.

Gosh please just let her open the door so I can try.

“Sarah please I really need to talk to you”I shouted louder

No answer.

“Danna!open the door please!!”I shouted louder

No answer.