4.History In the Making

Authors Message

Hey guys I would like to see some comments on the story**

I'm pretty new at publishing my work for people to see and would like your opion.

Remember to vote please entering the watty awards

***

Brooke P.O.V

Every since I was five I knew I was different.

I mean hating dresses and always walking around without a shirt would be considered normal at five but it was classified as "weird" by the age of fifteen....

I mean its not everyday you get yelled at by your dad from playing show-me-yours-and-ill-show-you-mine with a girl right?That should have been there first indication that I was gay..

But like always my parents choose to see what they wanted to see.I guess that could work in some place like...your Bank balance but not really your childs sexuality.

In High school I gained alot of popularity from speaking my mind and always sticking up for the underdog.Needless to say at school I made it very clear to the kids and teachers where my sexual preferences  were.I had never to this day have a girlfriend and thank god for that.Seeing what my mom had to indure with a husband has already turned me gay and scared the living daylights out of me.So first off I dont do relationships and the girls at my school knew that first hand..excuse the pun..

I have alway been a very creative and out of the box thinking person and writing seem to come naturally to me.I never showed anyone my work though.I would rather pride myself in what I consider a talent then have it teared down by someone elses judgement.Thinking back was also my parents wrong doing.Oh you know those wise words on second place is only first loser and there is nothing worth doing that you can't be first at .Well that left me with one thing.Sex.

But being the live wire I am and going through weird unpredictable circumstances I had gained acting opputunities and have co-written a few scripts.When I say scripts I mean hours and hours of mind blowingly events that sprung at me during my high school years.My first presentation to the world of media came in highschool at the age of 17 and has continued to grow over numerous years to this point.The point of me standing infront of the building pacing back and forth for my  first interview...

"Brooke we are Ready for you."a dirty blonded woman said as I gulped hard.Well its now or...never.No pressure Brooke its just your whole future riding on this interview and hey maybe you won't feel like a failure knowing this is all that you know all that you dream of yet you can't reach for it.

Mmmm don't you just love that little voice inside your head yeah .My parents trained her well .

Authors Message

Sorry for the very very short chapter guys I just wanted to give you guys more insight to who Brooke is and how she grew up .Hope you liked it and please remember those comments and votes!

Recommend this story to your wattpad friends if you find it a good read*