19.Is this what the call falling

**Hey guys thanks so much for supporting 

my first book!I intend to bring you loads 

more as long as you keep reading!And please comment! 

Loving the response to this book**

Brooke P.O.V

Dairy

MMM ill struggling with a heart. 

Mine to be exact. 

This has never been a issue before perhaps the long sleeping with my best friend thing is to blame.Most probably. 

Sarah sarah sarah sarah that's all what I think about! 

Last night I made myself some alphabetic spagetti and she was even in my food?? 

Okay Brooke relax..this has happend before.. 

What wait no is hasn't! 

I been in 2 relationships in my life and both lasted about 2 weeks . 

I might be a pro in the bed but when it comes to actually being with someone then I'm clueless. 

I know Sarah is that type .I shouldn't have slept with her... 

Wait.Yes I shouldve it was fcking mind blowingly amazing! 

Sex...Always so great untill morning comes.. 

Its like drinking. 

You don't see the storm that lies ahead. 

Atleast with Alcohol I don't have to call or text the next morning with alcohol its easy we use eachother then we part ways till our next meeting.

But with Sarah . 

She has called me like 5 times already but I haven't awsered any of her calls. 

And no its not because I don't want to talk to her. 

Its just because I don't want there to be any awkwardness between us. 

Maybe I should get her a balloon. 

No!This is not some cliche movie Brooke! 

Right right.

..

Beep Beep

"Hello?" 

Don't you just hate it when you  

answer your phone but you forgot to check caller ID .That's the way I feel about now

"Yeah I would say good morning but that was like a few phone calls ago.."She said in a dry tone.I'm in the dog house.

"Hahaha"Nervous laugh.Think.. 

"Oh yeah sorry about that I have been jam packed at work and my phone is on silent buddy"

"Its fine listen Freddies tonight right its Monday? 

Its gay pride weekend so everybody who is everybody who is gay will be there...like us?"She said excitedly

How is it that this girl could just be fine that I ignored her and made up a lame excuse but still want to hang out with me. 

Big ups to the friends I've made!!

"Count me in!See you later I have to go to the salon and do girl stuff like shopping and whatnot."I said quickly hanging up the phone

Freddies

"Oh yeah!Oh yeah!We are here!"I yelled shaking my booty walking inside the packed club with my regular crew. 

Well Danna and Rachel could be considerd as one becuase they kepping sucking face the hole time.Good thing there girls or else one of them would be pregnant.Just saying.