Chapter 1: Holy Maiden

POV: Laeticia
Dream
I was in some kind of hallway that seem go on forever until I saw a mysterious figure appeared in front of me.

Laeticia: "Y/N?"
Y/N: "..."

He turned his back on me and continued to walk further ahead of me, leaving me behind in the process. I tried to catch up to him but no matter how fast I ran after him, he'd already be further ahead then finally he disappeared into the dark hallway leaving me alone in the darkness confused and scared. I shouted his name hoping he'd comeback for me.

Laeticia: "Y/N come back please!!!!!!"

Nothing but silence. I kept going and eventually I stumbled upon a door and went through it. What I saw next was disturbing....

 What I saw next was disturbing

It was Y/N. He was crucified over what looks to be some kind of golden cup or chalice.

Y/N: "Laeticia......you shouldn't have come......"
Laeticia: "What? What are you talking about!?"
Y/N: "I tried so hard to keep you from knowing the horrible truth..."
Laeticia: "Truth, Truth about what!?"
Y/N: "It doesn't matter, My fate was sealed the moment I enter the war...."

Before I could ask what he meant by war, Y/N was consumed by fire. All I could do was watch in horror as Y/N screamed in pain. His screams echoed in my ears until finally silence. The dream soon faded away and I was brought back into the waking world shouting Y/N's name.

End of Dream

Laeticia: "No! Y/N!!!"

I woke up and found that I was in my bedroom. Was that all just a dream? No Y/N was in danger that much I know Is for certain but what could I do? Besides pray for his safety. I thought all hope of helping him was lost until I heard someone speak to me.

Jeanne: "Laeticia I'm Jeanne d'Arc a Ruler class servant. I am unable to materialize a physical form. Would you be willing to let me occupy your body as my vessel?"
Laeticia: "Yes, Holy Maiden Jeanne. I shall be of power to you."

"