Just kidding she ran home and jumped into bed before falling asleep with her mouth full of biscuits.

Once Miwa had gone Hinata quickly moved over to her cousin's aid, she gave him a quick looked over before she turned to meet his eyes "N-Neji! Are you okay?" Hinata stammered, as she helped her cousin up off the ground and onto his feet once she noticed that he was okay. Neji nodded his head and dusted himself down before he looked at Hinata with a kind but cold look.

"Don't...... Don't mention this to anyone....Especially my team...." Neji tried to ask in an expressionless way but it came out sounding like he was pleading as he looked at Hinata then over to where Miwa had disappeared "They can't know a girl took me down easily" Hinata nodded and smiled warmly at him.

'Cousin, I think you've found a special place for her in that stone cold heart of yours.'

:::
Meanwhile six feet under.

'Saccy! Look I've found a caterpillar!' A younger version of Sasuke looked towards the sound of the voice and he was met with a girl who looked just like him, standing above him with her hands held out to him with a black and blue caterpillar in her hand. Sasuke smiled fondly.

'That's great! What are you gonna do with it Mina?" Sasuke asked smiling widely at the girl, and stood up to get a better look at the caterpillar. The girl, Mina, placed a finger on her chin and began to think really hard. Well as hard as a 4 year old could think.

'I know! I know!' Mina yelled gleefully jumping up and down clapping her hands 'Lets go see big brother Itachi and ask him'  Sasuke nodded his head at the girl excitedly, before the girl then linked arms with Sasuke and they both skipped merrily down the streets of the Uchiha Clan boundaries together until they reached their home. Once they entered they were met a tall dark haired female.

'My babies!' the woman squealed happily as she hugged them tightly.

'Mummy!' the girl yelled happily as she began hugging the woman back, Sasuke groaned.

'Mum! I'm a big boy now, stop hugging me' He grumbled out moodily, making Mina giggle.

'I know, I know' She replied back, wafting her hand 'Did you remember to look after your sister then?  Cause that's what big boys do'  Sasuke stood back with his chest puffed out looking proud of himself.

'She's the other part of me, how could I forget to look after her!' Sasuke gleamed cheerfully as he smiled warmly and widely at his mother and sister 'I'll never forget about my twin sister'

:::

Sasuke gasped out loud as had he woke up from his sleep, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead and his breathing was heavy. His left hand clutched at his chest in pain whilst the other gripped onto the bedsheets beneath him. Once he had his breathing back under his own control, he threw the blankets away and he moved his body. His feet on the floor as he sat on the bed and moved his hands into his hair, he tugged it gently and he moved his elbows onto his knees.

"Who the hell was she? And why am I dreaming about her?" Sasuke uttered out in confused, it annoyed him "What the hell is going on!"

Sasuke continued on thinking in his head any possible senarios as to why he was dreaming about a girl, who was related to him in his dream. He then thought about his mother and Itachi then he wondered about the connection. This girl could not be related to him, he would remember so who is she. Sasuke tried to picture the girls face but it just came up blurry and he couldn't make her features out. He tugged at his hair one last time before, he looked up.

"Mina.....I will find you....and I will get my answers" Sasuke seethed out, but then grinned evilly when a certain face popped into his mind "Miwa...You'll know where to find her" His evil smirk widened, he didn't know why he thought of her, but it must be a sign. That stupid girl must have answers.

'That girl keeps on getting in my way, first with my genin team which caused me to prolong my date to leave the village and Lord Orochimaru keeps on disappearing on days when I am suppose to train, to go out and watch the stupid girl's progress, I need to kill her before she creates even bigger problems that stop me from killing Itachi'

"Better watch out Miwa, the next time we cross paths you fall" Sasuke suddenly stood up and walked out his room heading to the training room, finding that the snake sannin wasn't there. Meaning that he would have to train alone.

Again.

'I swear Miwa, you will die by my hand but not before I torture my answers out of you'