"Ok! Have fun sis" She waved as she did her own thing.      

-      

After I took a quick shower and curled my hair, I began choosing what outfit I should wear.   

Since we were only going shopping, I chose my black skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt and my black converse. I added some light makeup since I wasn't in the mood for going all out and some bangles and a simple diamond earring.  

Right on queue, Eleanor called me.  

"Hey Hannah!" She chirped.  

"Hey El. Wassap?" I smiled.  

"Well, me and Dani just left with the boy's so now were on our way to pick you up" She replied.  

"Wait what? Did you just say that the boy's are coming?" I asked.  

"Yeah! They begged to come. But no worries, Dani and I convinced them not to follow us so we can focus of finding our outfits" she giggled on the other line.  

"Ohh ok! that's good" I chuckled.  

"Yeah! Harry was begging the most to come actually. Seems like he misses you!" she giggled.  

"Did not! Niall begged the most cause' he wanted to try the new restaurant that opened at the food court" I heard Harry shout from the background.  

"Harry! Keep your damn eyes on the road!" Liam shouted.   

I couldn't help but giggle as I heard the boys arguing in the back.  

"So, anyways, we'll be there in any minute" she chirped.  

"Ok! I'll be waiting. See you soon! Bye" I said as I hung up.  

I grabbed my wallet and placed it inside my purse while I grabbed my keys and phone along.  

"BYEEEE!!!" I shouted for everyone to hear me.  

I heard a few goodbyes as I exited my door. Just as I left, the boys' black van parked outside my house. The front door flung open as Harry walked out and approached me.  

"Hey babe! missed me?" He smirked as he pecked my lips.  

"Mhhmm. Let's go!" I squealed as jumped in the passenger's seat.      

-      

*Inside the mall*  

"Ok so in about 3 hours we'll call you and we'll meet at the food court, deal?" Danielle announced as we headed up the escalators.  

"Yeah! You guys nave fun!" Liam said as he gave Dani a quick kiss and went on to do his own business.  

"Soooo!!! Where should we go first?" I squealed.  

This has only been my 2nd time going to the mall since I’ve moved here so I didn't really know what stores were good to shop at.  

"Hollister!" Eleanor suggested.  

"El, Hollister doesn't have any dresses for us to wear" Dani giggled.  

After a few arguments, we ended up going inside this little boutique that carried dresses.  

"Hello ladies, what can we do for you today?" The woman from the desk greeted us.  

"Hello! Yes, we were wondering if you had any formal dresses for us?" Danielle smiled.  

"Ahh Yes, if you ladies could follow me I’ll show you where we have our most latest dresses" she said as we followed her towards the middle of the store.