Chapter 20

DRACO'S POV

 "I'll miss you." I say, giving Harry another kiss. And another. And another. And another. And another.

 Hermione sighs "Guys, it's one goddamn night." it's the night before I become a Potter. Hermione wants to use muggle traditions.

 Harry glares at her "Hermione, what's the one thing you can never do to a Veela and his mate?"

 She sighs "They're inseparable, I know." she smirks "Just think about it though. Tomorrow night will be that much better."

 I sigh "Hermione, it'll be the same as any other night, plus me being a Potter and we'll be in a tent." I shrug "I'm not going to push Harry into something."

 Harry smirks "Oh, you won't be pushing me into shit. I have plans." He smirks mischievous and subductivly.

 I sigh "That's slightly ominous." I give him one last kiss before I sigh "Goodnight my lovely little prince." I whisper as I rest my forehead on his.

 He smiles "Goodnight, love." I back up and he sighs "Now go, before Hermione kicks your scrawny arse out."

 I smile weakly and walk out of the burrow, into the tent next to it. I slide into bed, already missing him.

~

 In the darkness, I feel a dip in the bed. I smirk "Harry, Hermione'll kill us if she finds you out here."

 He buries his face into my chest "I don't care." His legs tangle with mine and he lays his head on my shoulder.

 And with that we drift of to sleep.

~

 "Wake up lovebirds!" the twins scream to wake us up "Time to start getting ready!"

 "BOYS! LEAVE THEM BE! LET THEM SLEEP!" I hear Molly scream.

 I drift to sleep once again.

~

 "Draco, love, it's time to get up."

 I groan "Five more minutes. Please, Harry." I yawn.

 "It's not Harry, darling." It's a female. I think for a second. It's not Ginny. Molly has a different dialect. Hermione, maybe, but why would she call me darling.

 Well, what if it's not someone I've seen at the burrow? Then that amazing perfume hits my nose. Rose and vanilla. I yawn "Mum?"

 "Yes, Draco?" my eyes shoot open and look up at her. My heads in her lap and she runs her fingers through my hair. I instantly pull her turso into a hug and she laughs "I love you too, Draco."

 "Where's Lucius? Who brought you here?" I breathe heavily and I hum with adrenaline. Am I going to have to fight Lucius?

 "I brought her here." Says the familar monotone voice "Lucius is on business in Siberia."

 I turn to see Snape. He looks rather formal, if you think his regular robes are casual. I smile "You're a great man, you know that?"

 He scuffs "If you call a whore a community leader, then you've been in the wrong neighborhood."

 Harry walks in with a fresh haircut and four mugs of coffee. He hands one to Snape "Draco, you should get up... Molly wants to cut your hair."

 I nod "Mom, do you mind waiting in the living area, while I get dressed?" I'm only wearing boxers.

 She smiles and stands "Of course, sweetheart." She kisses my forehead and walks out, shutting the curtains behind her.

 Harry hands me a mug and I take a big swig of the warm liquid. Then I look around the room for my sweatpants "Harry, have you seen my pants?" I ask as I bend over to look under the bed.