Chapter 14

DRACO'S POV

 Harry and I sit on opposite sides of the compartment. We're about half way to 9 3/4. We haven't said a word to one another. Harry digs into his bag, pulling out painkillers and his antidepressant. He continues to search, probably looking for water. After a minute with no success, I dig in mine and pull out a glass bottle of water. I move to hand it to him. After he takes the two pills, I take the bottle and start to walk back to my seat, but he grab my arm "Sit with me."

 I sigh "I thought we were done?" I say it colder then I mean to. I shouldn't be so rough with him. Not now.

 "Please." he pleads. I do and he practical sits in my lap. He sits beside me and folds his legs over mine, hugging his, unbroken, left arm around my neck, rubbing his face against my my shoulder "I'm sorry, Draco."

 I wrap an arm around his waist and one around his waist. I kiss the top of his head and rest my chin on it "It's already, baby boy." I whisper.

 He sighs and breathes shakily "I just didn't want people to know.... I didn't even want you to know."

 I furrow my brow "Why would you not want me to know?" I grip his thigh, tighter and pull him closer.

 He shrugs and shifts uncomfortablely "I've been used... who wants someone used and... broken, like me?"

 I pull away and stare him in the eye "Don't you dare, say that about yourself, understand?" he starts to argue but I stop him "I would take you, no matter what. I love you and you're my mate. And I want to marry you, goddammit. I want everyone to know that you're may mate. Because you're mine." I stare at him and smile "And I'm yours." he smiles "And nothing, or nobody, is going to change that."

 He blushes and smiles up at me "Was that a proposal?" he stares at me, probing and anxious.

 I smile and kiss his forehead "You realize it's been a proposal, since the first time we mated, right?"

 He smiles "Yes." he kisses my lips softly and throws his head back onto my shoulder and I chuckle.

~

 About ten minutes before we arrive, we change into normal clothes, considering we were still in pajamas.

 As we pull in, Harry kisses me and runs his fingers over my bloody and bruised knuckles "Are we telling them about the wedding?"

 I sigh and grab our small bags. An elf already grabbed our bags. "Considering we know about a month to get married, I guess so."

 "Let's go." he sighs and kisses me once more, before leading me off the train. Anxiety floods through me as I see two redheads that look like mirror images of the other and a slightly plump women.

 I look down at what I'm wearing. Black trainers, black skinny jeans, pastel pink shirt, black leather jacket, pastel pink baseball hat. Do I look okay? What will they think?

 Harry smiles as he reaches the Weasley's "Draco, you know the twins, but this is Mrs. Weasley."

 Mrs. Weasley smiles and the pleasant voice, from the howler, escapes her lips "Please, call me Molly."

 I nod and Harry smiles "Guys, this is Draco, my fiance..." he looks at me and I breathe shakily "Draco, are you okay?"

 I nod and my voice cracks "I'm trying to force my wings to stay in my back. It's not working to well. I'ma take off my jacket for a second..." I do and my wings fly out of the slots in the back of my shirt, instantly.

 "Which one of you bottom?" Fred smiles but George answers "I think it'd be Harry." Fred nods "That would make sense."

 "I'll start planning the wedding." Molly smiles and hugs us both. The twins laugh at my reaction to the sudden hug, but Molly hisses "Boys!" and they stop.