Chapter 7

HARRY'S POV

 "Come on Draco! It's freezing!" I scream at the blonde as I take cover in the first shop I came across.

 After he walks in, I shut the door. It's a muggle clothing shop, so wizards fit in, in the muggle world. Draco shrugs "Shopping?" he smiles "On me."

 I smile "You would look handsome in pastels and white and darks." I walk over to a large shelf. After tossing a dark green shirt, dark purple shirt, dark gray shirt, dark blue shirt and dark maroon shirt at him, I walk to another and throw a white and a black. At another, I throw him a pastel blue shirt, pastel purple shirt and pastel pink shirt. Then, at a rack, I grab him three pairs of black skinny jeans, one pair of gray skinny jeans, and three pairs of black joggers. At another shelf, I toss him one black hoodie, a white one, a pastel blue, a pastel pink and a pastel purple. I smile "You can try them on now."

 He looks at me with a smile,from behind the mountain of clothes "Think you got enough?" he walks to the dressing room.

 I frown "Nah." he scuffs and closes the curtain I sit on the stool in front of the changing room. "Was Tom the only guy you dated?"

 "No." I hear him say "There was another... Cedric Diggory." No way. When? "We broke up just before the tournament started." he sighs "He knew it was dangerous and he didn't want to hurt me. And then...." he stops.

 "Krum killed him." I finish. A second passes before he walks out. He holds everything in his arms.

 "I'm buying all of this." he walks up to the counter and plops it down. But he walks to a shelf.

 I join him plop a baseball hat on his head. It's white. "You look good in hats." I walk a few feet and grab a scarf. It's in the shape of a snake and it's Slytherin colors. After wrapping it around my neck, I smile "I should get this to support my favorite Slytherin."

 He smiles weakly and unwraps it from my neck "I wasn't supposed to be in Slytherin." he tosses it back on the rack "I was supposed to be in Gryffindor." he shrugs "Or Hufflepuff."

 I blink a few times "What?" he shrugs "Why were you put in Slytherin then? How are you in Slytherin?"

 He shrugs "Lucius was scared that I would be put in Gryffindor and mess up his perfect sire line. So he payed the hat off."

 "Why would he think that?" I ask digging through the hats to find him a few. I pause ever so often to plop one on his perfect head.

 "Because I told him I would." I look at him very oddly. He simply smiles "I'm skilled in divination. Diagnosed about two months ago and I've been training ever since. Started as dreams."

 I smile and plop a hat on his head "How do you know it wasn't just a dream?" I snatch it off and put it back on the shelf.

 "I don't dream." he smiles and leans against the shelf as I plop another one his head. I get him five hats. Pastel blue, pink and purple and a black and a white.

 I place them on the counter and walk back to a rack and hand him a black leather jacket. "Never?" he slides it on and looks rather sexy.

 I have him slide it off and grab him a few flannel shirts and a pair of trainers. He smiles down at me "Never."

~

 We sit in a booth at The Three Broomsticks. He chews on his fourth basket of chips. I sigh "I dated Cedric..." He looks up at me and swallows his mouthful "And Tom..."

 He stares at me, emotionlessly. But then he takes a sip of butterbeer "When did you date Cedric?"

 I shrug and take a sip of my butterbeer "A few weeks into the tournament from the second he died."