Chapter 15

DRACO'S POV

 "Draco, get your blonde arse up!" Harry screams as he hits me with a pillow. Today is the day we go to get rings. He's been jumping around the burrow since yesterday. It's been two weeks since we got here. Molly has already planned the wedding. New Years Eve. We send out the invites the day after Tom's trial, which is the day after the other Hogwarts students come home, which is tomorrow. Harry has to tell the Weasley's, and Hermione, tomorrow. "Draco!" he hits my bum with a pillow.

 I groan and roll over "Five more minutes." he's already completely dressed and he's already picked out my clothes.

 A knock comes from the door, before it opens and I hear the twins "You two ready yet?" it was George.

 "No." Harry sighs "Draco isn't a morning person... But I know something to wake him up." he sits down on the bed next to me "A last resort, of course." I don't pay any attention, until I groan in pleasure and my left wing flaps like a wounded bird. My vision goes white and I spill into my boxers. Harry pulled the feathers covering my Veela spot.

 I jump up and search for my sweats "Great, now I have to shower." I jump and pull up my sweats.

 Harry chuckles "You had to shower anyway." he kisses me softly and smiles "You look very handsome when I wake you up like that."

 Fred sighs "George, are we going to acknowledge the fact that Harry practically jerked Draco off, in front of us?"

 George thinks for a second "Don't think about it for too long."

~

 Fred stands in front of me, adjusting my tie "George, how's Harry looking?" I'm dressed in an all black suit.

 I hear George sigh "It's missing something." I know how we both look in the end. I had a dream about it, last night.

 "Let me see, maybe I can fix Harry and you can fix Draco." Fred says, walking behind the curtain as George does the same, on the opposite side.

 George squints and tilts his head to the side. I hear a snap from both twins and, in unison, they declare "Switch the ties."

 And with that, they tell us to change and walk out of the changing room. I hear Fred tell the seamstress to make wing slots in my suit.

~

 "Fred, you take Harry, I'll take Draco." George says, as we walk into the jewelry store. The saleswoman deams me a six and Harry a seven. So, we split ways and walk around the store.

 George shows me ring after ring afterwards ring, but they're just not good enough for Harry. I sigh as we get to the last box of sevens. That's when I see it. It's-it's perfect. It's half an inch wide with a channel of white diamonds in the middle. The metal itself, is at dark silver. I smile "That's the one."

 I quickly buy it and walk to the front of the store. Harry comes hoping up "Any luck?" he smiles happily "I got yours."

 I smile at his excitement "I found yours. Wanna see?" He nods rapidly and I chuckle. I hand him the box and he hands me, his.

 I open it and chuckle at the sight. It's exactly the same as the one I got him. He looks at me and chuckles. He rests his head on my shoulder "I guess we really are mates."

~

 Harry chuckles at something as I lick my ice cream cone. I look at him questionably as he stares me in the eyes and licks his ice cream, slowly. I studder in a breath and look away. He's trying to make me horny. When I look back, he's shivering. I smile and take off my leather jacket, offering it to him "B-but won't you be cold?"