Chapter 4

DRACO'S POV

 "Goodbye Severus." I smile at the dramatic raven.

 "Goodbye Draco." he gives me small hug and wisps into his office. It wasn't uncommon for him to hug me. He's actually a nice guy, a little paranoid, but nice. The dramatic raven.

 I start my walk to potions, but as I round one of the last corners, a hand grips the back of my robs and pulls me into darkness. Two lips press against mine as the light flashes on. Harry stands in front of me. I moan as he tugs at my hair and scratches my scalp. He smiles "We have 20 minutes until potions."

 I nod and he pulls at my red and yellow tie. Wait what? I look at it again. It is a red and yellow tie!

~

 I sling forward in bed. No way that would ever happen.... unless.....

HARRY'S POV

 It's finally Monday. Draco and I spent all of yesterday together. We didn't go anywhere. We sat there in the dorm and talked, until he deamed it time to go to bed.

 Today I have to go to class and I really don't want to. I sit in the dining hall with Mione, Ron and Ginny. Ginny is talking about Quidditch plays and is getting awfully close to me. Suddenly, my eyes lock on a certain blonde. He stares at the Slytherin table in disgust. Giving Mione a pleading look, I motion for the door. She smirks "Go ahead."

 "Thanks Mione." I say getting up. Nerves hit me. Should I tell him I like him. No. He'd never like me back. As I get there, I smile "Hey Draco, come sit with us?"

 He looks back at the Gryffindor table and gulps nervously "What if they don't like me?" he says, not so confidently.

 I smile at him and grab his arm "They'll love you." I pull him to the table and sit him down beside me.

 Ron, Ginny and Hermione treat him nicely. And Draco eats. A lot. After twelve pancakes, three apples, four goblets of pumpkin juice, enough bacon and sausage to feed a large American family and a few danishes; we look at him very oddly. I chuckle "How are you that skinny when you eat that much?"

 "My body is getting ready for my inheritance." he throws another piece of bacon into his mouth "It's on June 5th."

 "What inheritance do you get on your 17th birthday?" I ask. I don't get it. What does he mean?

 He smirks "For the golden boy, you aren't to bright." he scuffs and bites into another piece of bacon "I'm a veela. I inherit my veela wings from Lucius.... so they'll probably be black."

 "Have you found your mate yet?" Mione asks, digging through one of her books, to a chapter on Veelas.

 "Few possibilities." he shrugs "I'm hoping it's this one person... but it'll never happen and I'll die."

 "Who is it?" Mione asks "I can get her into you." he takes out a pen and jots something down.

 "I don't want help..." Draco sighs "It's just... I don't want them, or they're friends, to freak out and turn me away."

 "Because you'll die." Mione states. Draco nods and sighs, biting into another piece of bacon.

 "Wait." I insist "Tell me what the hell you two are talking about." Who is this guy that Draco likes?

 "A Veela is at creature. Much like wizards, they can preform magic and live like wizards as well. At the age of 17, they get their wings from their father before them." Mione begins "Veelas are male. The inheritance is them reserving their father's wings. Once they get their wings, they have to start looking for their mates. They can touch an object their mate has touched or see their mate to first see who their mates are. When they find out who their mates are, their wings will flip out and grow."

 Draco sighs "I have until New Years Day to find, mate and marry my mate, or I will never mate." he shrugs "If I do find my mate, I'll smell them from miles away and I'll be overly clingy of them."

 "But there's a kinky thing, too!" Mione smiles, staring down her book and smirking up at Draco.

 "Please. Don't. Tell. Them. About. That." Draco says very slowly. He looks nervous about it "It's gross."

 She smirks "Their wings come out during sex and there's a sexually stimulating spot in each Veela's wings that is more sensitive than any other body part." She flips the page and giggles lightly "If found, it will result in immediate ejaculation and it can only be found by the mate." she sighs "He also has a fetish."

 Draco groans and throws his head on the table "I swear Hermione Granger. Don't tell them this." he says through muffled arms.

 Hermione smirks mischievous and continues "Fifty percent of Veela's like inflicting or receiving pain."

 Draco sighs "Let's make it perfectly clear, I'm not that fifty percent." he blushes and looks at Mione "Please, don't continue." She smirks "Please." he pleads.

 She looks over at Ron, Ginny and I and continues "The other fifty percent take on more of a protective or childish role." she blushes down at the paper and continues "And prefer being called Daddy or Prince in bed."

 He groans and blushes a crimson. I raise one eyebrow and look at him "So..." I smirk "Which is it?"

 He groans and looks at Mione "Skip to the next section of the Veela chapter.... please, before I'm forced to answer Harry's question."

 She sighs "A Veela must wash his wings, weekly. Only his mate can clean them for him, but he could also do it by himself, if he is yet to find his mate." She shifts "Other then mating and cleaning, his wings should stay in their concealed place."

 "What's the concealed place?" I smile, glancing over everyones face. Ginny looks jealous. Ron is observing with a glimmer of horror in his eyes. Hermione is nerding out. Draco is embarrassed.

 "It's a tattoo." She smiles "Since your wings grow after you find your mate, if you haven't, the tattoo will cascade down your arm and the feathers will tip off near the elbow. If you have, they'll tip off half way up your pinky finger."

 Ginny look at my plate with worry "Harry, you didn't eat."

 "I'm not hungry." I shrug. That's a lie. I'm starving. The last thing I ate was an apple yesterday morning.

 Draco gives me a worried look and whispers "Eat." I shake my head and he frowns "Just, do it for me." He licks his lips "You need to eat."

 I groan and lean forward, grabbing a pancake and dripping it in the sweet strawberry syrup. I bite into and look at Draco. A small smile spreads across his face and he whispers "Good boy."

DRACO'S POV

 "Professor Trelawny?" I ask, stepping into the arena surrounded by long steps with short tables.

 She looks up "Why weren't you in my course your third year?" she sits behind her desk, running her hands on a crystal ball "You would have done well."

 "I came here to ask a question...." I sigh "I had a dream last night and it was weird..." I frown and think of it again.

 "You're skilled in the noble art." she stands up and walks closer "That was a dream of the future. It will happen, Draco!"

 "But, but...." I frown "Nobody else in my family is skilled in divination..." I sigh and sit down "What will my father say?"

~

 After I talk to the professor, I go to breakfast. I walk into the dining hall. I look at the Slytherin table, they all whisper about me. Tom is still in the hospital, so they've made their own stories.

 "I heard that they had a threesome."
 "I heard that Draco used to peep on Tom."
 "I heard that they hooked up in the shower."

 I groan and turn to find Harry, a smile on his face "Hey Draco, come sit with us." I think of the dream... what if he is my mate? I have to get on their good side.