69. Just A Tad Complicated

Mulai dari awal

"It doesnt. Im just bored and im done with talking about all of this bullshit" i shrug and my sister scowls at me again.

"God do you always have to swear?" She snaps

"I dont know, do you always have to talk?" I snap sarcastically and just as she goes to speak i glare at her and no sound comes out.

I watch amused as she freaks out and tries to shout and speak but no sound comes out, only her heavy breathing.

"Ken just stop ok? Please" jeremy groans and walks out of the room. I feel a pang of guilt.

Great. Hes angry with me...

I huff and exit the room but not before enchanting the girl so she cant leave that seat. I walk out and drop my muting spell as i walk after jeremy.

"Jer?" I call and look around.

After walking into all of the rooms, i still dont find him. I walk into the kitchen once more and notice the back door is open slightly. I sigh and walk out to the deck and look out at the vast forest.

I can smell him, his scent is stronger meaning hes shifted. I feel a weird clawing feeling inside of me, as if i feel the need of release? I shake my head and ignore the feeling. I walk out into the open area and look around and notice big paw prints leading to the forest where they disppear.

I feel the need to follow him but i know i should give him some space, he needs it. I mean hes dating me. And i am much more than a handful.

I look up at the sky and notice its a dark, cloudy day. Snow falls lightly around me and the crisp wind sends my hair in all directions. Some would say this is weather is horrible, i for one love it. I close my eyes and breathe in the crisp air. Its freezing out, but the temperature doesnt phase me. Im feeling much better and the cold doesnt seem to bother me anymore it seems.

Perks of being a wolf i guess.

I take a look around and smile as i remember some of my very few memories i had made here.

"You shouldnt be here" i hear a womens voice from behind me

I turn to see Mrs Streltsinova. Her eyes widen once she sees my face.

"You-You look just like..." shes at a loss for words i can tell. Her surprise was expected nonetheless, but i was really hoping that she wouldnt know we were here.

"Hi Mrs Streltsinova.." i shift uncomfortably on my feet. "Its me, Kendall" i mumble and i watch her cover her mouth in utter disbelief.

"It really is you..i thought i was hallucinating when i thought i saw you all those times i..." she pauses and looks around. "Where is your brother? And your sister? Are they alive too?" She asks hopeful.

I am happy she is happy to see us but also quite confused. She always loathed our family, we used to bother her purposely. I remember the time me and Kathryn put rats in her house. She knew it was us because i left my shoes there on purpose. It was our goal to get her to move out. And as you can see, it didnt quite work.

"Uh Kathryn is inside, and uhm." I look down at my feet and put on a sad face "Andrei died.." i lie causing her to gasp and rush over to hug me.

"Oh poor girl my gosh"she wraps her arms around me but just as she does she gasps again and looks at me in horror.
"Your skin! Its ice! Lets get you inside right away!" She exclaims in fear.

She ushers me inside snapping a few 'quickly!'s and closes and locks he door behind her which i unlock straight away. She sends me a confused stare but i ignore it. I silently sit on the couch and let her scramble around to find me a blanket and make me a cup of tea.