Preference - Where You Had Your First Kiss Together

Where you had your first kiss together

Harry: You guy’s had your first kiss together at a park at midnight. It was super romantic under the moon light. It was also when Harry asked you to be his girlfriend. Your both happily engaged and getting married in a few months.

Niall: It wasn’t at the most romantic place, but it was extremely romantic to you any way. It was at Niall’s house when you were over there for lunch one day.

Liam: It was outside your front door, after Liam had just brought you home after your first date. It was interrupted by your dad opening the door just when things were getting heated between you two, in fact you were both in a full on make out session! Your dad was pretty pissed seen as Liam’s hands has ‘accidentally’ slipped down to your ass. You thought it was pretty funny though. Your dad wasn’t happy, but he wasn’t mad either.

Zayn: It was at your house on the couch. You were best friends with all the boy’s and they were staying over at your house during their visit to Australia. Your parents had just left on vacation when Zayn proclaimed his love for you. He then asked you sweetly if he could kiss you and you nodded yes. It was super sweet and gave you so many butterflies in your stomach... Until the boy’s walked in and made fun of you guy’s saying that they don’t need ‘real life’ porn. Haha those boys!

Louis:  It was at school, when you were both teenagers. It was a classic love story of the jock and the good girl. Louis had been crushing on you for years, so in year 11 you went straight up to him and kissed him, knowing he was too shy to do it you. It then blossomed into a beautiful relationship, still going strong after 5 years.