Harry Styles Request

One Shot for @Rusher4Life98 (Katelyn)

:)

Harry Styles, Married

______

“Noooooo Harry... I wanted the purple one...” I whined inside the forever 21 store in the mall. Harry, aka my husband, had taken me shopping. I was in the change room’s trying on dresses for the TCA’s. Harry said I don’t own enough clothes, and honestly, I know he’s right. Harry’s clothes take up like 3 wardrobes in our 3 story house.

I asked Harry to go get me the purple tube dress I was considering, but instead he came back with this short, flowing, floral dress.

“Come on love, try it on. It’d look cute on you.” He responded.

“No I don’t wanna look cute anymore! I’m sick of looking cute! I wanna be sexy.” I said as Harry entered the large change room with the dress. He hung the Floral dress on one of the hooks turning to face me.

“You are sexy Katelyn. It’s not your fault that you look more cute though. Plus I love my Cute Katelyn!” He said grabbing my hips. It was true. I was tired of being so ‘cute and girly’. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate it. It is still me, but I need to change myself. The media think I’m too soft for Harry, and if I don’t do something I know management will split us apart.

“Urrghhh, Whatever” And with that I shoved him out laughing.

_______________________

HOPE YOUU LIKED IT!!! :D

Comment to let me know what you all think!! :)