Preference - Small quirk that he loves

‘Small quirk that he loves’

HARRY: He loves how you put way to many smiley faces into your texts. He thinks it’s cute. He loves how you put at least 2 smiley faces after each sentence.

LIAM: He loves how you always speak your emotions out loud. He loves the way you’ll say “I’m so scared’ when your frightened and ‘I feel so loved’ when he hugs you happily. He loves the way you aren't afraid to voice out your feelings.

ZAYN; Zayn loves the way you bite the corner of your bottom lip when your feeling shy. He thinks it’s the cutest thing ever, and he always tries to take a photo of you when you do it.  He usually uploads it to twitter, ranting on about how cute you are and how much he loves you. The fans love you.

LOUIS: He loves how perverted you are when your happy. How whenever he tells a dirty joke your the first one to get it. He loves how you can laugh at inappropriate things where as other girls just get shy and embarrassed.

NIALL: He loves how whenever your angry you become a complete and utter tomboy, swearing every five seconds. As soon as some one pisses you off you turn into a tomboy for a day or two. You wear your short shorts with canvas shoes and a cap on backwards. You always straighten your hair and get out your skate board. Niall absolutely loves this side of you.